Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Restaurant Faves Walking Distance from Renn Downtown?

I never had a bad meal at cuba cooking. Although I usually ordered the same thing their stuff roast pork, empanadas are great, fried pork tidbits and great mojitos made with Havana Club Rum in different flavors. However, I always thought it was pricey for what they were serving. I tried talking to the owner once and he just ignored me. Then I asked my waiter who I tipped well if he can call me a cab and he told me that it was probably faster to hail one from the street. It took me like 30 minutes to hail a cab that day. So I never went back! Every restaurant I go to they ask me if I need a cab and here I ask and they didn't want to bother.

Aruba since 1979
    so, the owner by his ignoring you told you without using words "i do not need your business"
    the employee said the same!

shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    I never had a bad meal at cuba cooking. Although I usually ordered the same thing their stuff roast pork, empanadas are great, fried pork tidbits and great mojitos made with Havana Club Rum in different flavors. However, I always thought it was pricey for what they were serving. I tried talking to the owner once and he just ignored me. Then I asked my waiter who I tipped well if he can call me a cab and he told me that it was probably faster to hail one from the street. It took me like 30 minutes to hail a cab that day. So I never went back! Every restaurant I go to they ask me if I need a cab and here I ask and they didn't want to bother.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234