Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Restaurant for Feb

I would say that I would pick Quinta del Carmen instead of Madame Janettes FOR SURE!!! El Gaucho is good but we prefer Chalet Suisse. If you are lucky enough to get a reservation and want to splurge go to Carte Blanche which is "to die for". For inexpensive, why not try Hung Paradise in the Renaissance Mall. Great and inexpensive Chinese food.

I would recommend reservations so you are guaranteed to get the time and places you want.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We love Mj and El Gaucho, but for us it is about the atmosphere as much as the food. Our 12 year old daughter has grown up going to Aruba every year. When we walk into MJ she is seeing old friends. For a reasonable option we like The Pelican's Nest. The food is good and you are sitting over water. It is our first night restuarant. We walk to dinner from the ocean club and get right into vacation mode. We have our reservation for this Saturday night. Only 3 more sleeps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12