Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Restaurant Idea for Special Bday???

I would say Passions! We were there for my birthday last year and it was amazing! Get your reservation at sunset and sit and watch the sun go down while eating dinner on the beach. They had a live singer while we were there and my husband made a special request and we danced on the beach. It was an unforgettable and romantic evening. And the food was amazing!!! We also love Madame Janette's but definitely not as romantic!

BTW we will be there again for 2 weeks this June....celebrating both my 37th birthday and our 10 year wedding anniversary while we are there. We have reservations at Passions for our anniversary dinner and I can not wait!!!! Have a great trip! :-)

Another vote for Passions here.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    like michael says it all depends on you and your loved one..i know that as long as i'm with my wife on my special day it doesn't matter where we are as long as we're together..we love madame janette's but we also love iguana joe's..they are two totally different types of restaurants and each one means something different to us..you take recommendations from others but ultimately it's what pleases the two of you that matters..like michael said a glass of champagne on the beach at sunset and then a nice dinner that the two of you appreciate is all that matters..have a great time in the best place on earth..
    scott and tricia

Haven't tried Passions yet but we LOVE Madame Janettes....the Filet Mignon Gianni Versace is OUT OF CONTROL YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    ahhhh that specialty plate at MJs is delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsschneid View Post
    Haven't tried Passions yet but we LOVE Madame Janettes....the Filet Mignon Gianni Versace is OUT OF CONTROL YUMMY!!!!!!!!!

I dream about that dish...LOL...we just got back so it will be another year before I have it again Unless of course I try to duplicate it....so good! That and the potatoes au gratin get me every year....

The hyatt has a private dinner on the beach. I have never done it before but I read about it. I think its call footprints. You have your own private hut and are served dinner there. You need to prearrange this but all the information is on the Hyatt Aruba website under the dinner section.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

I just compiled a list of beach dining

Beachside/waterside dining

Ruinas del mar in hyatt is very romantic. We dined with back swans. They actually swim near your table. A must do for romance. We actually took a photo of two and they were positioned together to make a heart. Very nice. Food good too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast