Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Restaurant overload Need some places to fill in on my lengthy list

El Gaucho is a great place for dinner, especially if you like steak
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

azzurro is a fantastic restaurant, it's my favorite!!

I would add Barney's for a casual dinner option, as well as Barefoot just because it's my favorite restaurant on the island. I'll give another vote to Azzurro also - the three of you could split the pasta cheese wheel...yummmmm. Try Bugaloe for lunch. West Deck is open for lunch and is great! We like Matthews and Salt & Pepper for breakfast.

I would keep Iguana Cantina as your Mexican option - good food, decent prices and HUGE portions. Plus I bet your son would enjoy a seat by the balcony overlooking the water show below.

Matthews at Casa Del Mar and Richardos at Aruba Beach Club , also Pinchos

Quote Originally Posted by kemperato View Post
    I would add Barney's for a casual dinner option, as well as Barefoot just because it's my favorite restaurant on the island. I'll give another vote to Azzurro also - the three of you could split the pasta cheese wheel...yummmmm. Try Bugaloe for lunch. West Deck is open for lunch and is great! We like Matthews and Salt & Pepper for breakfast.

I would keep Iguana Cantina as your Mexican option - good food, decent prices and HUGE portions. Plus I bet your son would enjoy a seat by the balcony overlooking the water show below.
    That sounds like something he would enjoy thank you!

I think you may like Salt and Pepper for lunch or dinner. They have tapas so you can all order and share. Did you sat you have a car? You got some great suggestions from the forum pros above. You can type in the names you like in search bar above and pull up a ton of info on each place.
    Good Luck,
    Sean and Susan

Quote Originally Posted by crimms View Post
    I think you may like Salt and Pepper for lunch or dinner. They have tapas so you can all order and share. Did you sat you have a car? You got some great suggestions from the forum pros above. You can type in the names you like in search bar above and pull up a ton of info on each place.
    Good Luck,
    Sean and Susan
    Yes we have a car

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    El Gaucho is a good place to go for steak!!! Make sure you check it out. You will need a car to get there and a local will be able to tell you where it is. It is kind of off the beaten path.

Aruba since 1979
    parking for elgaucho could be difficult.
    if you are on the main boulevard go past the renaissance marina tower (on your left), turn left and go back one block, then turn right and it is about a 5 minute walk straight ahead. elgaucho will be on your right.

Quote Originally Posted by EricaLovesAruba! View Post
    El Gaucho is a good place to go for steak!!! Make sure you check it out. You will need a car to get there and a local will be able to tell you where it is. It is kind of off the beaten path.

Yemanja seems really family friendly if that's a primary concern. If your kid's a "foodie" and is good in those kinds of settings, I'd say "Flying Fishbone" if you have a car - I've seen lots of families with kids there.

I'm with Andrea: skip Aqua Grill... it has definitely "seen its day".

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast