Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Smile Restaurant Question

I made reservations at Cooks Restaurant with transportation at the beginning week of our vacation. There are not many new reviews. The menu sounds wonderful and we are looking forward to trying it. Has anyone been there recently? We are also going to Passions for our anniversary dinner. On our list to dine are Amadeus, Wacky Wahoos, Fishes and More, Casa Tua, Cafe Rembrant, Las Ramblas, MJ's, Papillon, Bungloe, Smokey Joes, Swiss Chalet, Matthews, as well as some local restaurants. Did I forget any must dos?

Aruba since 1979
    i have heard RAVE reviews for COOKS.
    We have plans to go there on Aug 9 or 10.
    WOW, looking at your restaurant list.......how long are you going to be on island?

Swiss Chalet? They have a Swiss Chalet chicken restaurant in Aruba? We have them all over the place here at home. I must say I am excited about the Dutch Pancake House as we don't have one in Toronto but it was a family tradition with us in Vancouver before I moved here. Since my sisters will be with me in Aruba (I miss them so much as we are all far away from one another now -Vancouver, Toronto and London, UK) we are definitely going to revive the tradition.

Aruba since 1979
    it is a very different restaurant.

here is there website chalet suisse
    http://www.chaletsuisse-aruba.com/desserts.html

Quote Originally Posted by amarg View Post
    Swiss Chalet? They have a Swiss Chalet chicken restaurant in Aruba? We have them all over the place here at home. I must say I am excited about the Dutch Pancake House as we don't have one in Toronto but it was a family tradition with us in Vancouver before I moved here. Since my sisters will be with me in Aruba (I miss them so much as we are all far away from one another now -Vancouver, Toronto and London, UK) we are definitely going to revive the tradition.

Sorry, I messed up on the spelling of the restaurant. We are going for 17 days and it is probably a "wish list" as we are planning on grilling a couple of nights. I might have to hit some of them next year. Something to look forward to!!