Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    mac

restaurant reviews

just got back from 2 weeks at divi village. ate out alot and here is what we thought:
    pizza bob's- ok but not as good as pizza charley's
    chef's table-been going for years and did not disappoint-good food and service
    mj's-went for our 20th anniversery and it was not up to the hi standards we have for them-they did bring us an oval plate with happy anniversary in chocalate and filled with chocolate and ice cream
    gianni's-went with no reservation and got seated outside-kind of comical as it was dark and waiter had to give us mini flashlites to read menu-huge menu and everything has a name-finally just called him over and asked if he had meatball and speaghetti-said yes and it was great-after paying bill he brought us each a lemon liquer and said thanks for coming in
    el gaucho-had dropped down our list but this evening was outstandng-food service and strolling guitear players were great-back to the top of our list
    all in all, great food as usual. not cheap, but great meals

Aruba since 1979
    your opinion on "pizza bob" is the same as mine. we prefer the "tomato charlies" pizza over and above pizza bob.

yes, comical re: the mini flashlights at giannis (the mental picture i have is making me laugh)
    thanks for the reviews

Ahh the great pizza debate IMHO is boils down to this. If you prefer NYC/East Coast pizza you'll likely find Tomato Charlies suits your taste buds best. Midwesterner's will find Pizza Bob's more to their liking.
    Aruba where the toughest question each day is "where to dine tonight".

Quote Originally Posted by jdoll View Post
    ahh the great pizza debate imho is boils down to this. If you prefer nyc/east coast pizza you'll likely find tomato charlies suits your taste buds best.
    amen!

Aruba since 1979
    or one could be like my husband and think that SBARRO is the best thing since sliced bread.

Druif Beach, Mariott Surf club lazy river,
    Ok, Pizza talk. Hands down the best Pizza ia at Casa Tua in the strip mall in the High rise area. While both Tomato Charlie's and Pizza Bob's are good Casa Tua leaves them well in the rear view mirror. Really !

playa linda, aruba beach club, wacky wahoos, driftwood,french steakhouse, any happy hour
    LITTLE CAESARS!!!!! But it moved from the dock area downtown and now I can't find it. Does anyone know exactly where it is now?

I ate at Pizza Bobs 2 years ago and I enjoyed it. I had this Mexican Pizza which was out of this world..

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulmorin View Post
    LITTLE CAESARS!!!!! But it moved from the dock area downtown and now I can't find it. Does anyone know exactly where it is now?
    Across from Royal Plaza mall on the 2nd floor.