Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Restaurant Spotlight~~ Gasparito~~

http://www.gasparito.com

who has been lately? reviews?

we have not been in many years....maybe 8 or more.

if memory serves me, we were disappointed and it fell off of our radar.

We probably could have gotten past changing cooks and menus, but cannot get past the waitress not tossing, but THROWING my husband's credit card at him because they do not accept AMEX. Shame on us <<embarrassing>>, we don't like to pay international fee surcharges.

She PROBABLY "just" had a bad day. I can overlook a LOT of things , but that is NOT one of them.

Aruba since 1979
    Inexcusable

We ate there 4 years ago with the family. It was Christmas Day and that's the only place we could find that was opened. It was ok but we haven't been back since.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

I traditionally go to Gasparito my last night in Aruba every year. They have changed a LOT in the 8 or so years since you've been there. I discovered that a couple of years ago when they stopped advertising the Early Bird special in the local newspapers, because they no longer have that, so my bill was twice as much as I had expected. They have cut back to only 3 seatings per night, at 6pm, 7pm, and 8pm, so I make sure to reserve before I leave the US. The waitresses are GONE. The father takes orders and serves the food and wine. It's strictly family-run now. The son Dan Barros is the chef. The food is still marvelous.

Haven't gone in years, like double digit...