Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: ~*~ Restaurant Spotlight~*~ Linda's Pannenkoeken & Pizza's AKA "Linda's"

Aruba since 1979

~*~ Restaurant Spotlight~*~ Linda's Pannenkoeken & Pizza's AKA "Linda's"

Linda's Pannenkoeken & Pizza's

Paul and I have been frequent diners at Linda's for many years.
    The funny thing is that we cannot recall if we have been there for breakfast.
    We think we have been there only for dinner.

Our favorites there are (in no particular order)

tomato soup is wonderful.
    chicken sate'
    beef sate'
    pancakes...mine with apple and bacon
    ...paul's with walnuts and brie

the beer is cold
    the staff are friendly and quite competent

Never been to Linda's for breakfast always for dinner I absolutely love Lindas my fav is Peaches and Cream my wife Strawberry's and Cream. We haven't got past that yet and we go there at least 2 times a week for the two weeks we are there. Someday we will try something else maybe. Dick.
    Next Aruba trip in

West Deck in the afternoon
    We finally made it to Linda's for breakfast on our last trip. We had breakfast just before heading to the airport to go home. I thoroughly enjoyed the bacon Apple version. Tom wasn't crazy about the plain version but you can't take much stock in that since his tastebuds are old school. He wants Bisquick pancakes and Mrs Butterworths. (Sigh). He said he would go back and give the omlettes a try. I on the other hand want to go back and try a dessert one. Maybe one that you order a shot of rum and pour it over it and let it soak in and then mound it with whipped cream!
    Last edited by Pegmeister; 03-17-2015 at 03:06 PM.

Under a palapa on Palm beach
    We went for breakfast once and enjoyed the reasonable prices and good service. Another plus for us was that we could walk from our hotel (Radisson). I wasn't blown away, but I will probably go back to try it again. It was our first time having dutch pancakes - they remind me of a thin funnel cake. I think the problem I had was that there are so many choices of toppings, when I got mine and the pineapple appeared to be canned, not fresh, I wished that I had ordered something else. There are so many options, which is a good thing. In other people's photos the pineapple looks better, so maybe it was just an off day.