Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 37
Like Tree61Likes

Thread: ~~ Restaurant Spotlight Madame Janette

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    149
    Of the many times we have been to MJ's, it has always been great service, outstanding food and an awesome evening! Chef Kasi and staff... KUDOS!
    Next Aruba trip in

  2. #22
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,893
    Into the third page on this thread and no one has thrown any rocks at anyone else...! Isn't it great that we can all agree to disagree...!

    Respectfully too...!

  3. #23
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Interesting survey out there avail on FB.... Public is welcome to check, pm me if you want to look for yourself...
    159 prople answered " What is you favorite restaurant in Aruba" started Jan 2nd

    quess how many answered MJs?? 13!!!

  4. #24
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Interesting survey out there avail on FB.... Public is welcome to check, pm me if you want to look for yourself...
    159 prople answered " What is you favorite restaurant in Aruba" started Jan 2nd

    quess how many answered MJs?? 13!!!
    So what was the favorite.... if I haven't been.... I gotta go! THX!

  5. #25
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    Now come on😄
    im not going back and tally any more
    im tired
    teheeee😄

    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    So what was the favorite.... if I haven't been.... I gotta go! THX!

  6. #26
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlene View Post
    I know I am in the minority here, but I just don't think MJ's is that good. I was disappointed the first time I ate there (when it first opened) and I have been disappointed several times since then. I have also had very good meals there. When they are good...they are very good, but when they are bad...they are very bad! Not worth the risk for me. Too many other consistantly good restaurants on the island.
    Being in the minority is AOK, especially if you're right! I agree that when they are bad, they are very bad.......very, very expensive too
    Last edited by rob o; 04-02-2015 at 11:57 PM.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  7. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    2
    First post here, wish we had found this forum before we were there last week... but we're going back for sure, so it's on our radar now.

    On MJ's... our dinner was outstanding. Our servers guided us through what was "best" and actually gave us a thumbs down on a few items. The creviche was the best we've ever had short of homemade back in the Philippines. Portions were gigantic and half our dinner ended up being our lunch the next day. Beer selection is just crazy good. Might just hit the bar next time.

  8. #28
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,908
    welcome to the aruba.com comunity forum blakecreek!
    your MJ opinion and experience is the same as ours.

    love it love it love it
    Quote Originally Posted by blakecreek View Post
    First post here, wish we had found this forum before we were there last week... but we're going back for sure, so it's on our radar now.

    On MJ's... our dinner was outstanding. Our servers guided us through what was "best" and actually gave us a thumbs down on a few items. The creviche was the best we've ever had short of homemade back in the Philippines. Portions were gigantic and half our dinner ended up being our lunch the next day. Beer selection is just crazy good. Might just hit the bar next time.

  9. #29
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by blakecreek View Post
    First post here, wish we had found this forum before we were there last week... but we're going back for sure, so it's on our radar now.

    On MJ's... our dinner was outstanding. Our servers guided us through what was "best" and actually gave us a thumbs down on a few items. The creviche was the best we've ever had short of homemade back in the Philippines. Portions were gigantic and half our dinner ended up being our lunch the next day. Beer selection is just crazy good. Might just hit the bar next time.
    Welcome to the forum... Yup... another MJ fan. Glad you enjoyed it.... Sounds like a first trip to Aruba with more in the future.

  10. #30
    Senior Member arubabob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Posts
    1,202
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Interesting survey out there avail on FB.... Public is welcome to check, pm me if you want to look for yourself...
    159 prople answered " What is you favorite restaurant in Aruba" started Jan 2nd

    quess how many answered MJs?? 13!!!
    How many did number 1 get? How do I find the survey? I saw one list that had Carte Blanche number 1 but it is not the type of restaurant I would ever go to so would never appear on my list.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO