Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ArubaAce
  • 1 Post By ArubaAce

Thread: Restaurant Spotlight ~~Terazza Italiano~~

Aruba since 1979

Restaurant Spotlight ~~Terazza Italiano~~

I have been hearing some AMAZING reviews about this place.

Located at Paradise Beach Villas, 3rd floor, terrace, with a view of the ocean.

Reservations can be made by calling Pizza N More (downtown) and making the reservation through them. (same owner)

I was told that Terazza Italiano ...the food is out of this world, all home made pastas, salads are terrific, portions are large and pricing is moderate.

Please, if you give it a try, let us know how it was.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Reservations January!!!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    I have been hearing some AMAZING reviews about this place.

Located at Paradise Beach Villas, 3rd floor, terrace, with a view of the ocean.

Reservations can be made by calling Pizza N More (downtown) and making the reservation through them. (same owner)

I was told that Terazza Italiano ...the food is out of this world, all home made pastas, salads are terrific, portions are large and pricing is moderate.

Please, if you give it a try, let us know how it was.
    We hope it is good. Been looking for a "new" place to get good Italian since Alfredos closed.

This restaurant will be less than 50 feet from our door the first week we're there. I'm really looking forward to eating there.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Still 8 months left until our next trip , but I would love to add it to our list. Always looking for good Italian. Valentino's was our old favorite and after they closed, we went to Gianni's for several years. However, after a few trips with bad service and a changed menu with ridiculously inflated prices, we removed them from our list and haven't had Italian in Aruba since.

Maybe i will check it out for lunch or dinner on Sunday. I could not find a menu online.

I did not get to chec this place out during my recent trip but every day as I passed Paradise Beach Villas, I saw they started to put a sign on the sidewalk advertising their 2x1 Sun Set Happy Hour, Pizza, Pastas, lasagna, fish, chicken and meats. No specific menu just the mentioning of happy hour and what they basically service. Probably nice to be on that balcony for happy hour at sunset sipping a nice glass of wine or whatever spirit you like.