Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Restaurant Spotlight~~ Windows on Aruba~~

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We checked their menu a couple of times and decided not to go. It is a little pricy for our tastes. I guess you are paying for the view because we can get similar menu items at other places for a lot less. Some of those other places also have a pretty good view. I don't mind paying more for a good meal but not if I can get one I know is great for a lot less money.

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    We are owners at the Divi Links and have been to this restaurant several times. The first few years it was open, we thought it was outstanding. 3 years ago it was not as good and we haven't returned since. DH says he would like to go back again this year, however, given all the other choices and new restaurants I want to try, I don't think he's going to get his wish ;-)

Aruba since 1979

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    All sorts of new menu items. Gone are the dishes called "X and Y" which I always felt was contrived. Also, what we always order, chateaubriand for two, is now served in single serving size. That may be a good thing as it will spur us on to try something different.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12