Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: Restaurant suggestions - Good food, Vacation Atmosphere

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Pelicans nest is also great for dinner. we go at 6 without reservations and no problem. Best grilled grouper dinner on the island. Comes with grilled veggies, rice and a roll-$21. Sunset is free. We eat dinner here at least 2 times a trip. Always get the grouper.
    It is actually between Holiday Inn and Playa Linda at the end of Pelican Pier. Closed on Mondays I think.
    Last edited by arubabob; 05-01-2017 at 12:42 PM.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Your kids would probably enjoy Smokey Joe's. It is right on the strip, and you can walk up without reservations. If you get there before 7:00, there usually isn't much of a wait. They have great drinks, ribs, and barbeque.

Thanks for the suggestions, I got a good list. I think I am all set with lunch places. Any place with good steak, fish, veggies for dinner?

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    Quote Originally Posted by Susan&Sunshine View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions, I got a good list. I think I am all set with lunch places. Any place with good steak, fish, veggies for dinner?
    Pelicans Nest for grilled grouper with grilled veggies as seen above. Excellent meal. , El Gaucho for steak. Do not order seafood at El Gaucho, only steak. The rib eye and porterhouse are great. Seafood bad.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We love going to West Deck for dinner, around sunset. Also, Pinchos is one of our favorite sunset restaurants. They have great seafood and beef dishes. It is on a pier, just beyond downtown. Right past Pinchos is Barefoot, which is my can't miss restaurant for toes in the sand dining and great food. They serve seafood, steak, etc.

My husband swears by the steaks at El Gaucho!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

For steak, we like Tango Argentinean Grill.

We 2nd Pinchos, it has magnificent views. We love getting some beef or shrimp shish kabobs and drinks. Very romantic place at night too. Sean and Susan

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    We like the Lighthouse for Lunch, Dinner & afternoon drinks Beautiful sunsets. All overlooking the sea, from Arashi to Downtown.

Where is the Lighthouse restaurant?
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    We like the Lighthouse for Lunch, Dinner & afternoon drinks Beautiful sunsets. All overlooking the sea, from Arashi to Downtown.
    Thanks for all the suggestions. Its nice seeing some different places. We like to eat pretty healthy so, its nice to have some good places on hand without reading menus and spending precious time in search of.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast