Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Restaurant Wrap 11/23 to 12/3

Aruba since 1979
    cafe the plaza is right next door to the dutch pancake place

Quote Originally Posted by hatteras View Post
    We love Dutch Pancake House too. We like to stop in for lunch when we are downtown. We usually split one of the savory pancakes for our meal, and then split one of the sweet pancakes for dessert. Our son in law tried the dutch potatoes and said that they were the best he'd ever had, so we'll try those next time too. We also love West Deck. It's so great for a casual dinner and a great view. We're looking forward to trying the new bakery and Side Bar when we move to Renaissance on our next trip. I'm not sure where Cafe The Plaza is, but I'll look for it. Thanks for all of the time that you spent on all of your reports.

Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    The Dutch Pancake House is to the left, Cafe The Plaza to the right:

Restaurant Wrap 11/23 to 12/3-cafeplaza.jpg

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    cafe the plaza is right next door to the dutch pancake place
    Yes,I just looked it up. I've seen it many times when we've eaten at Dutch Pancake House. I just never paid any attention to the name

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Thanks for the reviews.

Arashi Beach, Malmok Beach, Eagle Beach.
    Thanks for the reviews. On QDC, their menu is limited but on FaceBook they are always posting special entries and desserts that are not on their regular menu and they all look delicious. So I think the concept of QDC might be to have the limited menu and some specialty entries of the day or week when you dine there. I now regret not spending Thanks Giving there but next time, I'll be there..
    Back to Aruba in

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Great reviews, great grades. Tom and I are on the same wave length with Wilhemina.
    When at the Dutch Pancake House everyone in our family has something different; Rob proliferates, Kids apple pancake and me the breakfast plate of everything. Always a hit there.
    Cafe the Plaza is a fun take! Sidebar has great bourbon tastings, always fun!
    Glad you got to my piece of heaven on the private island.

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE

Peg, the bacon, onion and cheese pancake at the Dutch Pancake House is my all time favorite. We love that place too!

West Deck in the afternoon
    Thought I would share this photo of Wilhemenia. We were waiting for them to open. First seating was at 6:00 and they open the doors at 6:00, no earlier.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Restaurant Wrap 11/23 to 12/3-image.jpg  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12