Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

restaurants with 2 year old

I did a search and there was an old post but it was from 2008. So...

can anyone suggest some good restaurants to eat at with a 2 year old in tow?

he's very good in restaurants overall, so i'm not too worried.

We're staying at the Marriott surf Club. Thank yoU!

Smokey Joes, Casua Tua, Iguana Joes. They are within walking distance and outside. Perfect for a two year old.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Smokey Joes, Casua Tua, Iguana Joes. They are within walking distance and outside. Perfect for a two year old.
    I'd think you're thinking of Iguana Cantina which is walkable from the Marriott (Iguana Joe's is located downtown.)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    I'd think you're thinking of Iguana Cantina which is walkable from the Marriott (Iguana Joe's is located downtown.)

You are correct, Amy!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

My kids (6 and 10) love Pizza Bob's. Actually, so do I! It's probably the best pizza I've ever had. It's located at Costa Linda on Eagle Beach. You would have to take a cab from where you are but well worth it.

Question Restaurants that accomodate small children

Hello from snowy, cold NY.

Only 26 days until I return to paradise for 2 weeks, but who is counting? This trip will be my 8th trip to Aruba (!) but the first time there will be small children - my brother and his family are coming for the first week. Does anyone have suggestions for restaurants that are fast and accommodate small children? My two nephews are 5 and 2 and a half. And while everyone in the family has made an effort getting the boys used to going to restaurants and how to behave, they are still kids.

We are staying in the high rise area . . . we do not plan on eating out every night with them, but certainly some nights.

Any input is greatly appreciated. I have some ideas myself having been to Aruba quite a few times, but I value the input of the members on this site! Everyone is just so knowledgeable!

Thanks everyone!

Aruba since 1979
    Best 3 restauants with kids?
    check out the thread link

also too continue looking in this category Culinary/Culture for any other threads.

Buccaneer is a place i recommend.

I agree that the Buccaneer is the best for kids because of the huge fish tanks. I think Fishes and More has a great kids menu. And oddly enough, I always see lots of kids in Champions at the Marriott's Ocean Club.

At MooMba you can have a nice dinner, while your kids can play at the playground right on the beach. The kids also get a big kids menu with pencils to color.
    Hadicurari is next to Moomba Beach, where your kids also can play at the beach. The waiters are very friendly.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast