Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Restaurants

Avoid Sunset Grille like the plague. We're here now and it was hands down the worst meal we've had on the Island. Will post more when I get back home as to why.

Yeah I would like to hear more about this. we go twice to sunset grille every time and it is one of the best meals we have. I can't wait to go 2 more times in Nov. I can't wait to hear your review but i am positive i will be going back anyway
    Arubapiggy, Aruba Dreaming

Baby #2 on the way so no trip until Nov 2010

cindy & chuck,

I can't wait to hear what blahblahblah has to say about the Sunset Grill, of course this will only be one persons opionion, nonetheless, I have and am going to stick with my reservation for the Sunset Grill. Cindy, I hope you didn't misunderstand me, I don't know enough about any resturants ( as far as the Bistro ) to comment on. I know people have cofused these 2 places, but never heard a bad comment about either

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I can't beleive anyone had a bad meal at he Sunset Grill. It's a 4 diamond restaurant. My meal there was fantastic. It must be the Sunset Beach Bistro they went to.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Went to restaurantsaruba.com and there are not many reviews, but the ones from the past year were all very good with the exception of one from someone who obviously had no idea what to expect price wise.

Having said that, everyone raves about the Promenade, and though our food was terrific, our server(s) were horrific. So, I guess anything is possible...

I for one am looking forward to Sunset Grill, have asked enough questions, so I know exactly what and how much to expect, but I guess as you said, there is always that 1 in a million chance

best resteraunts

Im leaving next week for aruba for my first time the 4 of us are staying at the marriott ocean club. I want to thank everyone for all the helpful info this forum is a ton of help. My last question is if everyone could pick 3 resteraunts to go to what would your picks be? we plan on eating out a couple nights but there are alot of restraunts to choos from so if you could only pick 3 what would they be?

Thanks again everyone
    Brad

Quote Originally Posted by leonen154 View Post
    if everyone could pick 3 resteraunts to go to what would your picks be?
    If you had to pick three...
    www.aruba.com/forum/f12/if-you-had-pick-three-39202/

Sole Mare
    Madame Janettes (sp)
    El Gaucho....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

El Gaucho
    Argentine beef!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by leonen154 View Post
    Im leaving next week for aruba for my first time the 4 of us are staying at the marriott ocean club. I want to thank everyone for all the helpful info this forum is a ton of help. My last question is if everyone could pick 3 resteraunts to go to what would your picks be? we plan on eating out a couple nights but there are alot of restraunts to choos from so if you could only pick 3 what would they be?

Thanks again everyone
    Brad
    Brad, all just answered this on a previous post..here's my again:
    Old man and the sea- Hands down #1 of my 12 yrs eatting in aruba
    Madame Jeannettes
    Sunset Grille
    Cindy o

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast