Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Restaurants

Another good point.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    And the Rui being all inclusive took 360 +/- rooms with 2+ diners per room out of the restaurant market when they took the Wyndham/Westin. And how many potential diners were lost when they opened on the Aruba Grand (think that's correct) property....?

Wow I'm in shock to hear Life Is Beautiful is closed. No wonder the website was down. I am one of those tourist who cooks breakfast in the timeshare unit but last November I went alone for 5 nights and my unit at MVC Eagle Beach did not have a kitchen or microwave so I walked over to the Islander Grill and had some nice breakfast everyday. I was going to go over to Matthews but never made it. i guess I will try Linda's for the dutch pancakes. Where is this Pastechi House? I love Pastechi. I found some at that store in the Allahambra Mall that sells Liquour.

Aruba since 1979
    here is the map for the Pastechi House https://www.google.com/maps/place/Th...!4d-70.0351641
    it is on Main St/Betico Crose (trolley street)

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaAce View Post
    Wow I'm in shock to hear Life Is Beautiful is closed. No wonder the website was down. I am one of those tourist who cooks breakfast in the timeshare unit but last November I went alone for 5 nights and my unit at MVC Eagle Beach did not have a kitchen or microwave so I walked over to the Islander Grill and had some nice breakfast everyday. I was going to go over to Matthews but never made it. i guess I will try Linda's for the dutch pancakes. Where is this Pastechi House? I love Pastechi. I found some at that store in the Allahambra Mall that sells Liquour.

Very sad to hear about Life is Beautiful. I would think they would get quite a bit of business from the hospital.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12