Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By Chrisvec

Thread: restaurants list-need help

LaCabana-pool Eagle Beach

restaurants list-need help

Here is our list for our next trip. I have a couple days that are blank. Please let me know suggestions for those days.
    Tomato Charlies or Casa Tua ---- Day 1El Gaucho--Day 2Cooks--Day 3Barefoot--Day 4--Day 5Soenchis --Day 6Madame Janette-- Day 7
    Day 8

Thanks for your help. We tried Wacky Wahoo and didnt care for it.

Is the Bugaloo Bar a good place to eat-or just drink ;-}

Aruba since 1979
    the couple of blank spaces.......

we love B55, very casual...great fish, lots of carbs, low prices.
    B55 is on the road down near the Balashi Factory.
    (go past airport, a couple of more miles, up hill then turn left at the traffic light....follow about 1/4 mile and B55 is on the right)

another would be Amadeus, Matthews at CDM, or Tulip at MVC Eagle Beach and a new like for us is
    HUNG PARADIS (chinese) at the Renaissance Seaport Mktplace.

Zeerovers, Boca Prins
    IMO - If all of your party wants steak El Gaucho is good. We were just there last Wednesday (I don't care to eat steak) I tried the seafood platter for $44 and it was not good, also 1 person had the bone-in ribeye and that had alot of fat & grissle on it. IMO you can go to Yemenja or Madam Jeannettes and have a great steak if you want and if others in your party want something other then steak then they have more options then El Gaucho. Also a new find is Uncle Kennys, next to Certified Mall, best bbq chicken & ribs I have had on the island and I have had alot! Corleones is good pizza, next to Senior Frogs. A couple of regular spots for us is Bingos & Cafe Rembrandts.

There is so much good food on the island it is hard to just pick a weeks worth! Enjoy your stay and I am positive you will have some great food experiences!!

Paradise Beach Villas Eagle Beach
    We were in Aruba last month. I'd suggest Anna Maria's for a great Italian meal in a very nice setting. Cuba's Cookin' downtown in the Seaport Mall is also a great take.

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    I always vote for Passions on Eagle Beach. Driftwood is also good in downtown. I think Bugaloo Bar is more of a lunch / app. & cold drink place. They have live entertainment as well and you can't beat the view.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Amadeus, LGSmith steakhouse, Pinchos, Ruth Chris

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE