Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Restaurants that are not mentioned often

Restaurants that are not mentioned often

Aruba has tons of good restaurants with some getting more attention then others. What restaurants do you enjoy but find very few posts about?
    QuePasa is one I can think of. We went years ago in the late afternoon and they weren't serving dinner yet so we just had drinks. The bartender was a young woman who was fun to hang out with and we always thought we would get back there for dinner but haven't
    Daniels is another although it does get some occasional love here on the forum. When we stayed at the Radisson/Hilton we were wandering around trying to decide on where to go to dinner and ended up going to the Daniels. The service was excellent and the steaks superb, although we haven't been back.
    So, where have you been?

Che Bar is one that we have been too a couple times. It is in the Palm Beach Mall on the outside near the Tommy Hilfiger store. It's an easy walk from the Surf Club/Holiday Inn area. It's a store front bar with tables on the sidewalk for a casual dinner or appetizers. It's an Argentinian Grill with excellent empenadas. https://www.facebook.com/chebararuba
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Aruba since 1979
    Las Ramblas @ laCabana Does not get much mention and it is pretty good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Las Ramblas @ laCabana Does not get much mention and it is pretty good!!!

We ate at Las Ramblas for the first time last month (17 years going to Aruba). We enjoyed it and agreed to go back.

What I like about this thread is we get to hear about lesser known restaurants. I've never heard of Che Bar and the empanadas photos on their Facebook page look really good.

Gostoso's!!

It is always great to get restaurant suggestions. We are scheduled to dine at Daniel's Steak House on July 4th and will check out the Surf Club.

Sue, if I can win on my trip in April you could me see on the island again in late June/July. I have Jetblue points burning a hole in my pocket. I am going for 15 nights in August so I am not sure it will work but for June but I am eager to use my points, lol.

We had dinner at Que Pasa last Sept. and had a wonderful dinner. We were with another couple and all of us picked a different "special of the day". We had not been there in a few years (not sure why - just too many restaurants now, I guess) but it's back on our list again.

We tend to stay away from most of the restaurants in the Palm Beach area now - have never found a restaurant there that we couldn't wait to go back to. Used to love Papillon but after a couple of just average dinners there we haven't gone back in a few years.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    We like LG Smith's downtown and don't see too many posts about them. I love their filet, lobster bisque and bread basket is great. Service always excellent, only thing I do not care for is how you can hear the slot machines next door depending upon where you are seated, kind of takes away from the otherwise nice atmosphere.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast