Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Like Tree67Likes

Thread: Restaurants that are not mentioned often

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Bavaria
    Driftwood for fresh catch
    Bingo

Quote Originally Posted by AndyM View Post
    We've been to Cuba's Cookin' several time. Both before and after they moved to their current site. All but the last one were excellent. The last visit resulted in lower quality food and a bout of food poisoning for me.
    Yikes. Not good. We ate there once. That was enough.
    Last edited by act1966; 03-28-2016 at 12:09 PM.

Waters Edge...phenominal lobster bisque..excellent steaks

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Waters Edge...phenominal lobster bisque..excellent steaks
    We eat at Water's Edge a lot when we stay at Costa Linda. We never eat off of the dinner menu. We just eat burgers, fish and chips, salads, but everything that we've had has been very good. We did eat the lobster bisque once and it was very good. It has great atmosphere, right on the beach. Happy hours twice a day are great. We love the new beach bar and restaurant.

The less crowded beaches & the Dutch bars
    La Granja has two locations on the Island. We frequent the one located about 3 or 4 miles past the airport, in the direction of Baby Beach. It is located on the right side. This is not a fancy place but is spacious enough and is CLEAN. The food is great and generally is made to order. Good BBQ and many fish dishes. We have been going here for about 10 years. This past visit we were there 3 times in two weeks.

Wow, LaGranja has been there 10 years and I don't believe I have ever seen a mention of it! In checking TA I see a number of positive posts. There are a number of,places mentioned on this thread that I would definitely try.

If you're out and about and in the mood for pizza.....Urataka Center is great - located in Santa Cruz.

And no one talks about Charlie's Bar too much but I love their steak sandwich with Honeymoon Sauce (hot and spicy) for lunch along with a few cold Balashis on tap. That's the only way I'll drink Balashi - don't like it in the bottle or can but love it on tap which I don't see too often.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

With all this great information I should of booked the room for a month....
    Will just have to return back to visit them all.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Bavaria would probably be my number 1 not talked about place. Honestly as much as I like it... since it is so niche it often misses the cut for us. Both ofus have to be in the mood for schnitzel to stop in. Another of mine is Tango Argentine Grill. That place gets no love but we enjoy it. The first time we stopped in, it was for a pitcher of Sangria and some apps. Ended up returning a couple of hours later for dinner and have been visiting ever since. As act1966 mentioned, the Local Store deserves love (best burgers and wings on the island) also the Urataka Center. I haven't had pizza everywhere on the island but they have the best I've had thus far.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Palm Beach, Arashi Beach and Manchebo Beach
    Quote Originally Posted by coldsteel337 View Post
    La Granja has two locations on the Island. We frequent the one located about 3 or 4 miles past the airport, in the direction of Baby Beach. It is located on the right side. This is not a fancy place but is spacious enough and is CLEAN. The food is great and generally is made to order. Good BBQ and many fish dishes. We have been going here for about 10 years. This past visit we were there 3 times in two weeks.
    Its a great place to go if you are starting to blow your budget and need to bring your average price per meal back down. Got like a half chicken, a ton of friends and a mountain of rice for very little.

Visit onehappypodcast.com
    the officially unofficial podcast of the island of Aruba. Tips, tricks and stories about the best place on earth! If you don't listen you are missing out.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast