Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.

Which restaurants offer children's menu?

My daughter will be almost 4 when we arrive in Aruba in late March. In past years, we had taken her to a few restaurants with us (ones we know would be loud and thus "child friendly" such as El Gaucho and Gianni's). If they didn't have a specific child's menu, we usually just all gave her a bit of what we were eating since she didn't eat all that much. I do recall, however, that Wacky Wahoo's had a very limited menu. She will not eat fish and their only pasta choice was covered in cream sauce. They would not make any exceptions and so we ended up ordering the full portion of the pasta and "draining" off most of the sauce. Of course she hardly ate anything and we ended up spending money on something that eventually went in the garbage. As she is getting a bit older now (and more behaved) we will most likely be taking her out more. Her appetite has also increased a bit (but not to the size of an adult portion) so I was wondering if anyone knows specifically of which restaurants definitely offer a kid's menu. Any suggestions would be most appreciated. Many thanks.

I don't normally notice/look for kids menus but I know that Barney's Restaurant has one because I just recently posted their menu at the following link:

http://www.aruba-travelguide.com/bul...ic.php?t=11386

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 01-23-2012 at 03:07 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Thanks Amy. Is this a new restaurant? Your post says Opens December 8th but I couldn't find the year. Haven't heard of it.

Yes, brand new - it just opened Dec. 8th, 2011.

Tulip has a kids menu, too:
    http://www.tulip-restaurant-aruba.com/
    Last edited by ~Amy~; 01-23-2012 at 03:42 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Aruba since 1979
    Buccaneer has a children's menu.

here is their website, but the children's menu is not on the website.
    http://www.buccaneeraruba.com/Menu.html

I know its not fancy but Pizza Hut is the best for kids. They have a huge play area and the pizza is not so bad - and they sell beer and wine for the adults. My five yr old enjoyed it so much last year. There was a local kids bday party going on and my son got to play with the locals

Aruba since 1979
    you are correct about that PIZZA HUT!!
    the Aruban kids/families love pizza hut.
    when our son was younger , a mid teen, (he is 26 now) that Pizza Hut was one of the places
    he was very happy going to while in Aruba. Quite often he was disinterested in going out to a place like Madam Janettes so we'd bring he and his buddy for an early supper and the had their pizza and garlic bread and then we'd have an adult dinner elsewhere (while they played pool and games at our resort)

Quote Originally Posted by arubanole View Post
    I know its not fancy but Pizza Hut is the best for kids. They have a huge play area and the pizza is not so bad - and they sell beer and wine for the adults. My five yr old enjoyed it so much last year. There was a local kids bday party going on and my son got to play with the locals