Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By bgmouse
  • 4 Post By arubanewbie
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 2 Post By cpjones

Thread: Restaurants Please!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64

    Restaurants Please!

    Hi All, staying at the Aruba Beach Club and looking for nearby great places to eat! Also, a romantic beach-front restaurant for my fiance and I to enjoy

    Thanks!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    Posts
    87
    Very romantic dinner on beach at the Radisson is incredible. Email them it is called dinner by torchlight. We have done this dinner for years. There are only a couple of table on beach and the service and food is remarkable. One time we were the only table for the night. They do not rush you and it could take 2 to 3 hours for dinner because your table is only reserved for you and it is not used after you are done.

  3. #3
    Member arubanewbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Beach, Natural Pool
    Posts
    61
    Passions? It's super romantic at sunset!

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,943
    On the CDM/ABC campus is MATTHEWS which gets rave reviews.it is beachside dining under a giant roof.
    It is not romantic like MJs or FF or Passions, but it is a good meal at fair prices and an outdoor setting and very casual dining.
    Another good spot nearby at ABC is the TORTUGA located near ABC's pool. GREAT BREAKFASTS AND LUNCHES there.


    Pizza Bob nearby gets mixed reviews.

    Elliottis neaby gets mixed reviews.

    French Steakhouse at Manchebo has an excellent menu with good beef!!!!

    At the Alhambra Marketplace is an asian fusion place GINGER.

    At Divi Golf is Windows on Aruba a high end dining experience that is not inexpensive.

    Also at Divi Golf is MULLIGANS and they have good lunches (never been for dinner)

    Up the road a bit 1/4 mile is TULIP at MVC eagle beach resort.
    Delicious food, fair pricing. We go there once per visit, hubby aways gets the mixed grill and i the chicken sate'.

    Suisse Chalet is near tulip but i have no comment re: suisse chalet.

    Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    Hi All, staying at the Aruba Beach Club and looking for nearby great places to eat! Also, a romantic beach-front restaurant for my fiance and I to enjoy

    Thanks!

  5. #5
    Senior Member cpjones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Eagle Beach, Glitz Casino, Manchebo Beach Resort
    Posts
    3,898
    Passions for a 'beach front' restaurant.... that is on the beach. Can't be beat for a romantic dinner. Great service, good food and fantastic atmosphere.

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by bgmouse View Post
    Very romantic dinner on beach at the Radisson is incredible. Email them it is called dinner by torchlight. We have done this dinner for years. There are only a couple of table on beach and the service and food is remarkable. One time we were the only table for the night. They do not rush you and it could take 2 to 3 hours for dinner because your table is only reserved for you and it is not used after you are done.
    I looked it up online and looks amazing. Seems to be a prix fixe menu for $65, soup/salad, there's 3 entrees to choose from, dessert and includes a cocktail.

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by arubanewbie View Post
    Passions? It's super romantic at sunset!
    Very nice and they are open for lunch and bar looks awesome too! I will definately visit

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    On the CDM/ABC campus is MATTHEWS which gets rave reviews.it is beachside dining under a giant roof.
    It is not romantic like MJs or FF or Passions, but it is a good meal at fair prices and an outdoor setting and very casual dining.
    Another good spot nearby at ABC is the TORTUGA located near ABC's pool. GREAT BREAKFASTS AND LUNCHES there.


    Pizza Bob nearby gets mixed reviews.

    Elliottis neaby gets mixed reviews.

    French Steakhouse at Manchebo has an excellent menu with good beef!!!!

    At the Alhambra Marketplace is an asian fusion place GINGER.

    At Divi Golf is Windows on Aruba a high end dining experience that is not inexpensive.

    Also at Divi Golf is MULLIGANS and they have good lunches (never been for dinner)

    Up the road a bit 1/4 mile is TULIP at MVC eagle beach resort.
    Delicious food, fair pricing. We go there once per visit, hubby aways gets the mixed grill and i the chicken sate'.

    Suisse Chalet is near tulip but i have no comment re: suisse chalet.
    Thank you for the list of suggestions. I read elsewhere some good reviews about Matthews so glad that we will have that available onsite. I can't wait to eat now

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by cpjones View Post
    Passions for a 'beach front' restaurant.... that is on the beach. Can't be beat for a romantic dinner. Great service, good food and fantastic atmosphere.
    Sounds like a "must-do!" I checked out their website and looks fantastic!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO