Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ltdpt

Thread: Resturants input for Divi Phoenix

Resturants input for Divi Phoenix

Just purchase a timeshare at Divi Phoenix. Can anyone whom has stayed there inform me of the resturants there and how you enjoyed them? How was Breakfast. Thanks.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    My neighbors just left yesterday staying at the Phoenix. When they come home next weekend I will let you know if they ate at any of the restaurants there. There is a new place across the street by the windmill that serves a Dutch style breakfast. It's called Diana's Place. Or take a 5 minute walk to Salt & Pepper. They have a good affordable breakfast.

Or walk up the beach a bit to Scott's Brats. Great, affordable breakfast, Bloody Mary's and Screwdrivers.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We have stayed there several times but don't remember eating breakfast there. We usually eat breakfast of bagels and melon on the balcony or drive to Matthews. We enjoyed lunch there a few times at the Pure Beach.

Pure Ocean restaurant there serves a breakfast buffet only. Great food from cold cereal to custom omelets. We stay there every year and usually have the buffet at least 3 times.

Thank you for this info. Always nice to learn as much as you can to plan and save money. Take care. Timothy.

Thank you. I will await your update.