pier
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

Ricardos Restaurant and Pool Bar at the Aruba Beach Club

here is their facebook page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ricar...11785982310617

i am hearing some good reviews!

They are in the space that was formerly occupied by Tortuga.

check out their facebook page and info.

At the "Aruba Beach Club Resort"

The first timeshare in the Caribbean, The Aruba Beach Club Resort is located directly on Punta Brabo Beach, one of the finest beaches in Aruba. Step out your door onto six miles of breathtaking white sandy beaches. The Aruban trade winds will keep you cool as you enjoy the ever-present sunshine and the warm waters of the crystal clear Caribbean Sea.

Just five miles from Aruba's Queen Beatrix International Airport and about 2 miles from Aruba's capital city of Oranjestad, this friendly family-oriented resort offers 131 oceanview suites with fully equipped kitchens and balconies or terraces overlooking the Caribbean. RICARDO'S, our onsite restaurant and pool bar, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner from 8:00AM until 10:00PM.

Aruba since 1979

their breakfast menu

Ricardos Restaurant and Pool Bar at the Aruba Beach Club-1368731_10151742550384823_125385290_n.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    Sad to be home, but here's our happy story 6/6/14 - 6/15/14

Ricardos gets some WONDERFUL reviews.
    Here is one on a most recent trip report. (click above link)

I wish we had been able to fit it in on our most recent stay.

Beachside dining....lots of fresh and delicious seafood....very reasonable pricing.....beautiful sunset views.....and if you want to eat on the beach, there are tables there too.

I didn't mention the service. The gentleman running the place, which we assumed was Ricardo, was very accommodating and attentive even though we were not regulars or owners at the ABC. He made menu suggestions and genuinely made sure our dinners were to our liking. The waitress was very pleasant. She took pictures of the kids and me as there was a Ricardo's sand sculpture there that day.