Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.

Thread: RITA'S Italian Ice.

Aruba since 1979

RITA'S Italian Ice.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rit...nds-2012-04-10

i wonder where this new RITA's will go?

if you have not tried ritas gelati (sp?) it is wonderful.
    here in our town we have no "good" hard ice cream parlors, but rita's has filled the void. plenty of soft serve though, like dairy queen.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/rit...nds-2012-04-10

don't know where it will end up, but it is a great idea....would expect it to go up where the new developments are.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Wouldn't a RIchies's slush from Everett be the best thing in Aruba ???? Those carts on the beach would be packed !!!!!

There's a business to start in Aruba! I would love one of those in the afternoon on the beach...hmmmmmm.....

Aruba since 1979
    with a shot or 2 of palmera rum drizzled in?
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    There's a business to start in Aruba! I would love one of those in the afternoon on the beach...hmmmmmm.....

Great Idea Andrea! Maybe you could do some "research" on your upcoming visit!

Kelly's fried clams (Revere Beach) would be great before the Richie's Slush.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Oh yeah! Haven't had an "official" Kelly fried clams in a long time, but have had the Natick Kelly's ones....not the same without the seagulls trying to steal them. Isn't the original Richie's right down the road in Malden or Medford? I bet both would be a huge hit in Aruba. I'm telling you - there is a business opportunity here!! Just need someone to bankroll it!!

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    Oh yeah! Haven't had an "official" Kelly fried clams in a long time, but have had the Natick Kelly's ones....not the same without the seagulls trying to steal them. Isn't the original Richie's right down the road in Malden or Medford? I bet both would be a huge hit in Aruba. I'm telling you - there is a business opportunity here!! Just need someone to bankroll it!!
    Revere Beach is the original, founded in early 50's. Strangely, their claim to fame was originally roast beef.
    Spent many days and nights on the seawall eating clams and tossing fries to the gulls. It was our favorite spot to go after the bars closed......greeted more than one sunrise there.
    God, I wish there was one in Aruba.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Their roast beef is great too. I worked in Revere for a few years and we had lunch there alot! Ahhh, memories.....the Arubian people would love it, I'm sure! And I'm sure the slush would be a bit hit also!