Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By Aruba4ever
  • 1 Post By Boonie
  • 2 Post By Boonie

Thread: Ritz Club Level

Ritz Club Level

Hello, for those that have stayed at the Ritz Club Level can you confirm they have Balashi beer and any other brand?

Aruba since 1979
    forum member Aruba4ever has stayed at Ritz numerous times and i am sure will post your answer later.

Yes they have Balashi, Heinkin and a few other types of beer. They have a full open bar as well you just need to ask and they will make whatever you want. The beers are in the fridge and available all day. Wine is available all day as well just poor yourself a glass. Have fun! The Ritz Club level is amazing and my favorite place to spend time in Aruba. Any questions let me know...I have been there many, many times as Andrea mentioned.

Thank you, my husband likes Balashi but also domestic beer. I'm hoping to get there this year in November for my birthday

If there is something that you want and its not there....just ask and if they can make it happen they will. I believe Carlos is the new club manager and he is incredible! No matter who is in charge they will take great care of you.

Thank you! We have stayed at a few other Ritz's and they do aim to please

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    Thank you, my husband likes Balashi but also domestic beer. I'm hoping to get there this year in November for my birthday
    Balashi is domestic beer on Aruba... everything else is imported

Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Balashi is domestic beer on Aruba... everything else is imported
    We found that out the hard way 5 yrs ago our first time there my husband walked out of the pantry store with a 6-pack of Coors that cost a fortune! After that he drank only Balashi lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonie View Post
    We found that out the hard way 5 yrs ago our first time there my husband walked out of the pantry store with a 6-pack of Coors that cost a fortune! After that he drank only Balashi lol.
    Yep, I did the same thing... walked out of a store with a sixer of Coors Light and my wallet was $21.00 lighter....