Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Rumba Bar & Grill

On a recent trip (11/15-22), I dropped into Rumba which is near where they have the Bon Bini festival in town. I was pleasantly surprised. It's not a huge place but the food was good. I had a steak, mashed potatoes & veggie. Dessert was good too (Mouse-shaped chocolate mousse!) It doesn't look like much from the outside but I would go there again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rumba Bar & Grill-rumba.jpg   Rumba Bar & Grill-mouse-dessert.jpg  
    Peace, Joy & Laughter to you! Maria ...
    Handcrafted Jewelry & More
    Beaded Beauty of TX

ash
    They also make one of the best caipirihina's on the island!!! We love to stop in there for lunch after shopping downtown.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Rumba also has a fabulous breakfast...lots of food and very reasonably priced....also, the new Casa Tua is directly upstairs...cindyo

Rumba has been one of our favorite restaurants for years! We always stop in for lunch or dinner a few times on each trip when we're downtown.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Sopranos Piano Bar, Café 080, Costa Linda
    Rumba was sold, and is no longer run by the same great team that has Matthew's at Casa del Mar, and a soon-to-come new place on Palm Beach. So, I wouldn't base a decision to dine there on reviews that are more than a few months old... I don't know how significantly it's changed. But I used to love it there.

Quote Originally Posted by NealNearNorth View Post
    Rumba was sold, and is no longer run by the same great team that has Matthew's at Casa del Mar, and a soon-to-come new place on Palm Beach. So, I wouldn't base a decision to dine there on reviews that are more than a few months old... I don't know how significantly it's changed. But I used to love it there.
    We were just there after Stefan sold it. Still great food and service. They still have the chocolate mice/mousse for dessert and the Rumba sandwich at lunch - in fact, the menu seemed to be the same.

Stefan's new venture is Cafe Rembrandt which should be opening this month. http://rembrandtaruba.com/
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018