Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse

Has anyone eaten in the new Ruth's Chris at the Marriott? If so, how was the experience?
    Mike

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I haven't eaten in the one in aruba. THere is one in Providence, quite pricey and ok, not spectacular. Don't know if aruba needed another steak house such as this.

I would have to agree with Cindy, I have never been to the one in Aruba but the Ruth'c Chris in NYC does not even compare to some of the other restaurants in Aruba: Madame janettes, El Gaucho, LG Smith- all better for the food and price.

I wonder how this restaurant will do. I will go eat there just to find out how it is (I will post my opinion). If I don't like it I'll go to the other restaurants I love. Madame Janette and the Flying Fishbone.
    For updates on the Ruth's Chris restaurant check this out.
    http://www.arubabeaches.net/latest-o...novations/348/

renaissance private island, iguana joe's, madame janettes..
    was there two weeks ago..it opened to the public on monday february 11th..it is as you would expect very, very pricey..in my opinion not worth it..i would rather go to madame janettes twice then drop two bills at ruths chris..
    scott and tricia

Haven't been to the one in Aruba, but juding from our experiences in the states, we won't be trying it there. We enjoy the local flavors and frankly don't put our butt's in an airplane for 9+ hous each way to enjoy an experience I can have 15 minutes away from home. Same goes for TGIF's, McDonald's, Wendy's...etc. It is great for the locals to experience our "chains", I suppose, but when in Aruba there are WAY too many GREAT local places to patronize, rather than to eat at the same places we have at home. Just my opinion, and to each there own vacation style. The big thing is to enjoy whatever your choices!!

Haven't been to the one there either but have eaten at one somewhere (Maybe Arizona or maybe NY...don't remember). Did not like my steak floating in butter!

In my opinion Madam Janettes's is by far one of the best restaurants in Aruba.
    Ruth Chris's is not worth the money.

I also ate at the one in NYC. Just ok and very expensive. There are too many good restaurants in Aruba to waste your time and money on a restaurant you can visit at home. Mirandi's is another great restaurant in Aruba you may want to try.

Renaissance Island early in the morning floating on a raft.
    Some are comfortable with the restaurants they are used to from home. We like to try what different from home so a chain from the states would be out for us. It's quite possible that Mike does not have a Ruth Chris's available in his local area. I do have to agree with other posts, there are excellent Steak places in Aruba that far surpass Ruth Chris's and much better on the wallet.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast