Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Has anyone used a gift card to Ruth's Chris in Aruba which was bought in the states? We are heading back in September and I'm hoping we can use in on vacation!!! Thanks all. Carol

Wish I was going sooner now...
    Last edited by qlaval; 07-30-2008 at 09:56 PM.
    Pierre

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    So sorry to say it doesn't work in aruba. Only in the states. Family members had that problem.

We took advantage of the special and wow .. what a great meal.
    My husband had the caesar salad which was huge, delicious, and nicely presented - sporting a cheese board on top. I was unsure if I would like the Louisiana gumbo, but glad I tried it. Just right in the spicy department, thick and a full bowl! We both had the petit filet (8 oz), but I did contemplate getting the combination (4 oz. filet, herbed cheese stuffed chicken breast, and crab cake). My husband kept saying the best he has ever had. You get a choice of 2 sides (cassarole dish) - we had potatoes au gratin (good), sauteed mushrooms (eh), and we paid extra for the sweet potato pie (yummmmmy) because someone on a forum said they were great. Worth the 9.75! Dessert is shared. We got the apple tart which was enormous and wonderful. Not going to Aruba in time for this special? Well, try to go at home.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234