Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: SCOTT'S BRATS high rating on tripadvisor

Thank you everyone! Everyone is entitled to their own ..... taste buds! We are very proud of what we have accomplished in a short amount of time. Just glad there are a lot of people willing to try "other" things on the menu if they don't think a brat is what they want!
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Aruba since 1979
    Yup people's tastes are different.......Yuuuum....i can taste the Bloody Mary now.

Different Strokes for different folks.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    Thank you everyone! Everyone is entitled to their own ..... taste buds! We are very proud of what we have accomplished in a short amount of time. Just glad there are a lot of people willing to try "other" things on the menu if they don't think a brat is what they want!

Scott and Leslie..don't get discouraged as it is impossible to satisfy everyones tastes. If everyone wanted fine dining there would be no Burger King, MacDs Dunkin Donuts etc. Also, there are many families who do not have the financial resources to fine dine as they need to look after their kids needs. For these folks you offer a valuable alternative and much fresher and friendlier than some of the fast food places.

Keep up your excellent service and efforts
    Last edited by aquaman; 09-30-2012 at 03:36 PM.

EAGLE & PALM BEACH ORANJESTAD PADDOCK - MADAME JEANETTE SOLE MARE KUKKO KUNUKOO
    Luvsun,
    Still pissed we didn't stop by when we were there in June. Already making return plans
    and will definitilely make it a point this time. So glad to hear you guys are doing so well with this venture!!!! Keep up the good work and we will see you soon, although not soon enough!!!!

TEAMARUBA

We love Scott's Brats and enjoyed the vegetarian options on the menu a couple times too - thanks for offering non-meats for those of us so inclined!

We hit Scott's Brats twice in June. Loved it. I am not sure what is better - The food or the fact that two people can execute a dream like this.

I only have one complaint.... All the ugly Yellow and Green all over. Can I bring some nicer colors down with me in a few weeks? Maybe some Black and Gold?

Yeah, yeah.. GB beat the Steelers in the Superbowl, I hear ya.

See ya soon. Getting hungry for an Italian Beef. See ya mid October!
    Next Aruba trip in

Although we stay at an all inclusive (Divi) I am going to make a trip to visit Scott's!! I can't think of a better way to top off a visit to the Hi-Rise area than a little snack and getting to meet some you as you are living my dream!! See you next Spring!!

love scotts brats, i eat italian sausage at home, but eating at scotts is more than just having breakfast or lunch, reminds me of being home eating at friends bar, restaurant, only on the beach. can't beat that.
    15 days and counting

Mango Halto, East Coast jeep riding, Palm Beach
    I will be there for sure in November go Packers

Oh come on be nice!! green and gold are nice colors! black and gold??? Nice floor mat! kidding......
    Thanks for coming by.....see you in Feb.??
    Ricky, can't wait to see you soon.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Legends Pub Aruba
    legendspubaruba.com
    Legends Pub

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast