Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Scott's Brats......November happenings!

Aruba since 1979

Scott's Brats......November happenings!

Paul and i had a delicious breakfast burrito this morning @ Scott's Brats.
    We were there at around 10 am and it was BUSY.

Now we all know Sept thru early Dec is somewhat a slower season.....except at SCOTT'S BRATS.
    They were telling us that one day last week was their 3rd busiest day ever....!

Turkey news............
    Make certain that if you are in Aruba over the Thanksgiving holiday......visit Scott's Brats on Wednesday Nov 26th for
    Leslie's famous "Turkey Sandwiches".
    Expect it to be the best turkey sandwich you will have on the beach....ever.

Thanks Andrea, looking forward to seeing Scott and Leslie 2nd week in December. They were kind enough to let us order some license plates to be ready when we arrive. It is worth the trip to Scott's Brats for some good food and bloody's. We had a plate made for a local bar in LBI that collects plates and hangs them up called the sandbar, so we got (SNDBAR ) one happy island Aruba plate. Great souvenir!
    Sean and Susan

Great food, great people, great atmosphere, great prices...they have it all! We had a few lunches and a breakfast there.
    Not sure when, but we will be back

Sounds good. I know there were a lot of people last year raving about those sandwiches.

lets be honest, not everyone wants to pay 60.00 for breakfast for 2, few high rises, hyatt, raddisson.
    not getting me!

breakfast and drinking a cold beer on the beach with friends, can't beat it!!

leslies turkey sandwiches, better arrive early tom and stanley are fans!!! haha

You bet we are fans of that turkey sandwich. . . I will be there about 11:45 AM because by 12:30 they will most likely be gone. . . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Thumbs up Annual notice for Scott's Brats Turkey Sandwiches by Leslie. . . . .

Here ye, here ye. . . .

It's that time of year again for the famously delicious Turkey Sandwich with Cranberry Sauce by Leslie at Scott's Brats on the beach at Playa Linda. . . This Wednesday, the 26th, is the day to get the best turkey sandwich ever. . . . It's a 1 day special and is always a sell out so get there about 11:00 AM if you want one or two or three. . . I will most likely be there early to get a spot for the first serving. . . . I may even get 2 or 3, they are that good. . . .

Don't miss out, you will be sorry. . . .

Tom and Stanley (the Aruba Guys)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Wish we were there with you🌞
    enjoy your sandwiches !!!

Steve and I will be there!

Do they do the turkey sandwiches anytime over Christmas? I'll be there December 22 to 29

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast