Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: "Scott's Brats" on Palm Beach (BRATWURST)

Good luck to ya. We will see you in May!!!
    Pat

hey luvsun.....any chance you are from wisconsin? loving the wisconsin johnsonville brats!!! cant go wrong with those!!! will stop by when we are there. best of luck to you!

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Hi Leslie and Scott,

Congratulations on your new venture. And thanks for being such good sports about the "kids comment". I just couldn't help myself.

A full morning of laying on a chaisse lounge on Palm Beach or floating around in the water can make you fell absolutely famished by the time lunch rolls around. What better way to satisfy that appetite than with "a Brat & a Bright".
    Hey, that sounds like a great idea for a lunch special.

Anyway, Leslie and Scott, both of you are actually doing what many of us would love to do but for one reason or another, we just don't. In spite of the many challenges related to owning your own business, and the long, drawn-out process you've had to go through, at the end of the day, you are living your Aruba dream while the rest of us are still tourists no matter how many times we visit the place.

All the very best.

Glenn

Winnipeg, Canada

Best of luck with your new business. We will be at Playa Linda starting Jan 8 and looking forward to some "brats".
    When we first bought at PL, there was a lady who sold Franks from a cart at the beach.

Our son went to Univ. of Wisconsin in Madison and still lives there. I always grab a Johnsonville Brat when I visit him, so expect to see me in July whern I wander over from the Surf Club for lunch.

Costa Linda, Renaissance Ocean Suites, any place where there is a beach and tiki hut I am good 8)
    I thought the same. I was like " WHO is this Scott fellow and why don't his children behave?!"

First, yes we are from Wisconsin, Scott-Green Bay and I'm from Madison. We do have some t-shirts that we have here we might sell if someone asks. Scott doesn't like them so much because we put a pic of his face on the back of it. (my nephew drew it). Right now the joke is he's going to be more popular then the "Aloe Man"!!
    And Glen, many people have told us we have some brass xxxxx! You only live once and we hope to do the rest of it in Aruba!
    We are looking to open tomorrow with a limited menu. Our brats and other things will be very affordable! Johnsonville brats... $5.00 See you soon

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.
    Like I said; a Brat and a Bright, lunchtime delight!

Have a great opening day!

Glenn

Aruba since 1979
    scott's brats??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails "Scott's Brats" on Palm Beach  (BRATWURST)-403275_114993928619678_100003272145940_75517_815054011_n.jpg  

That was good Andrea! But, those are good boys.... :-}

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast