Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Scott's Brats, video

Dan, thanks so much for coming by.We enjoyed talking to you! And the video is great... Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Leslie and Scott

Wanna get a one or two Scott's Brats t-shirt in an xl or xxl, if you will have some! We'll be by in late May.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    Wanna get a one or two Scott's Brats t-shirt in an xl or xxl, if you will have some! We'll be by in late May.
    Ditto here.....are you guys selling them ? See you soon, cindyo

We have a few that we brought with us. we are looking into buying more here. just to warn you Scotts picture is on the back!!

I know this sounds like sacrilege, but what is in the veggie wrap? I would love a brat, but usually don't eat like that! I read the menu in the video, and we are all drooling!

Thanks for the video. Can't wait to stop by!

Quote Originally Posted by sandy View Post
    I know this sounds like sacrilege, but what is in the veggie wrap? I would love a brat, but usually don't eat like that! I read the menu in the video, and we are all drooling!
    I make a lot of them! It is veg. garden cream cheese or ranch dressing, with cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, avocado and lettuce...in a wrap! very refreshing and light.

Thanks luvsun! That sounds perfect! I am compiling a list of places where the whole family can find something, and I know we would all love something on your menu. We usually go over to Wendy's or Burger King for lunch, which is ok, but you have to leave the beach, get dressed, etc. We stay at the Hyatt (which is so expensive for lunch), so eating at Scotts will work out perfectly!

Scott's Brats

We just got back from Aruba and one of our favorite new things is Scott's Brats in Aruba right outside the Playa Linda. The breakfast sandwiches are delicious, the brats are amazing and we loved making our own Bloody Marys on the beach. The best thing of all though, are the great personalities of the owners, Scott and Leslie. It was definitely a very fun part of our days on the beach!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12