Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

The Screaming Eagle

Has anyone been to the Screaming Eagle Restaurant/Lounge? Looks like a great place, just wanting some feedback on it. Also, what's ya'lls opinion on Passions and Flying Fishbones? (yes, I'm from Texas....figured the word YA'LL gave it away! HA!) Thanks so much!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Flying Fishbone is a must ! Make reservations for a 5:30 seating and ask for the waters edge. You will feel like you are in heaven. A lot of people out there love Passions. The setting is perfect, great for photo's, sunset. We didn't have a great meal there, but we might have hit it on the wrong night since we have read so many posistive things about it. I am sure others out there will tell you great things from their experiences. Sorry, haven't been to Screaming Eagle.

We really enjoyed Screaming Eagle. Very pretty, chic and great food. Presentation was lovely and good service. We chose to sit inside because I wasn't sure about outside due to the fact that the restaurant is along a road. However, it is very nice outside too and when we return in Feb. we will sit outside. The inside is the south beach style. The lounge has the bed thing going on which sets the tone for the decor.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

screaming eagle

Wow! Thanks for the quick responses! And thanks for the advice.....we'll be sure and go. This is our 4th time to go and just looking for something that we haven't done before. Would love to hear from others still!

We love all 3 - Screaming Eagle, Passions, and Flying Fishbone!

Photos of Passions on the beach and the lounge area at Screaming Eagle:

~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

screaming eagle

if you have been to NYC, South Beach restaurants, you will find this just average and not worth the price....however, service and decor are very nice so I would recommend that you try it as your opinion may differ....

I've been to NYC and South Beach restaurants (we go to South Beach every year) and I still loved the Screaming Eagle - thought the food and decor were both great!
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

We will be returning for our 8th visit to Aruba and was wondering where Screaming eagle is located? Any one know if there is a website for them?

It is right near the hospital, which is just past La Cabana.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Quote Originally Posted by ltdpt View Post
    We will be returning for our 8th visit to Aruba and was wondering where Screaming eagle is located? Any one know if there is a website for them?
    http://www.screaming-eagle.net/

They are located across the street from Eagle Beach right next to LaQuinta and just down the street from LeDome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast