Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Screaming Eagle

Screaming Eagle

After reading numerous positive reviews about the Screaming Eagle, 6 of us decided to give it a try. For the price and the quality & quantity of the food, Ruth's Chris is a much better option. Small portions of food, High priced bill!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fleetwood View Post
    After reading numerous positive reviews about the Screaming Eagle, 6 of us decided to give it a try. For the price and the quality & quantity of the food, Ruth's Chris is a much better option. Small portions of food, High priced bill!!
    Sorry you didn't like it - it's one of our favorites! We like quality over quantity (most U.S. restaurant portions are way too big) so we thought the portion size was just right at Screaming Eagle, as well as the quality, too.

Lots of restaurants to choose from though...there's something for everyone's own personal tastes.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Well, I like Screamin Eagle as well. I actually can finish my portion and the guys never complain about the size because they usually start with Lobster Bisque (DH is a New England boy who says it is really really good) and there steaks are a good size.

I love it there as well. Sandy and I usually eat in bed. It seemed strange the first time but now that's the only way we dine there.

Quantity of food isn't as important to us either, and I think the quality has always been top-notch. And as members at La Quinta, we also get a small discount on the bill.
    Last edited by superbee; 02-26-2010 at 01:44 PM.

eat in bed???? have never been to screaming eagle, you can eat lying down?

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    eat in bed???? have never been to screaming eagle, you can eat lying down?
    Yes, it's very similar to B.E.D. in South Beach. They do have a regular dining area, too (inside and outside) if you prefer a real table and chairs. They have a regular bar, too.

We usually eat in the dining area and have dessert and drinks "in bed".

My hubby having a glass of wine at Screaming Eagle:

Last edited by ~Amy~; 02-24-2010 at 01:29 PM.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Yes, we prop up the pillows and they give you a big tray to sit over your lap. It's not a mess and it was more comfortable than I though it would be.