Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Well, I was going to keep my opinion to myself, but I can not help mysefl...so, here goes
    I was at the old CnC and I actually had a pretty good time and was not bothered by anyone. I understand that it may not be for everyone, and somethings may offend people, but that is why you don't go if that kind of stuff bothers you.
    I did not go there for dinner and I assume that if they do the "Party" atmosphere again they should do it after hours and not when children are present since it is not something they should see anyway...
    I also assume the crazy atmosphere that was the old CnC will not be present at the new one for a few reasons....One is the locations is totally different...not at the end of a back alleyway...also since there are security guards present at the other clubs one would assume that would be the same at the new establishment.
    As for people complaining about noise from the new clubs by the Hard Rock....oh, come on people you are on vacation, is there someplace that you have to be so early in the morning that a little noise is that annoying ???? I mean really.....why is it that people are not happy unless they have something to c/o about....think about it....you are on/in paradise, beautiful beaches, wonderful people, good food, etc etc etc and STILL have to find something to c/o about. What about the folks like me that like to go out in the evenings and whup it up for a little bit ??? Moomba beach has been there forever and I do not hear people c/o about the partys there.....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

The building that Carlos and Charlies is supposed to go into (across from Chino Latino) was totally empty. Nothing going on in there at all as far as I could see.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Personally I'm hoping that Mama's Mexico opens up soon as I'm hankering for good Tex/Mex food. I had high hopes for Iguana Cantina but when they told me they couldn't alter my order because the food was prepared ahead of time downtown it turned me off.

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    As for people complaining about noise from the new clubs by the Hard Rock....oh, come on people you are on vacation, is there someplace that you have to be so early in the morning that a little noise is that annoying ???? I mean really.....why is it that people are not happy unless they have something to c/o about....think about it....you are on/in paradise, beautiful beaches, wonderful people, good food, etc etc etc and STILL have to find something to c/o about.
    Some people are morning people, others are night people. I don't want someone making noise outside my room at 6AM, so I can understand someone else not wanting noise outside their room at 2AM. Another example from my last trip; we got up at 3:30AM to catch our first flight so by midnight we were absolutely beat. Unfortunately, there was a singer in the lounge that could easily be heard in the room. After a short night of sleep and more than 20 hours awake, all we wanted was some sleep in order to enjoy our vacation.
    Last edited by Chadd; 03-25-2010 at 04:32 PM.

Isn't that the worst - I have stayed in hotels where the maids have stood outside the room chattering away early in the a.m. I actually had to ask them to move and, of course, could not get back to sleep

Exclamation From a Local...

Señor Frog’s Opening in Palm Beach
    I love the quote "Meanwhile some hotel managers have expressed concern about the expected influx of party-goers in that area. They fear this will disrupt the otherwise quiet atmosphere. I have some news for the managers, Palm Beach hasn’t been quiet for about five years now."

Where is this going to be located?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    The Village is opposite the Radisson next to Gianni's Restaurant.

Here is an aerial http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=12.5683447&lon=-70.0465858&z=18&l=0&m=b

There are no guestrooms street side at the Radisson so that is a good thing.

We walked by the spot last week where the new Senor Frog's will be going in at The Village. They're working on it...but not open yet.

We actually prefer the nice little Dutch bar called Upstairs Aruba located on the 2nd level above Papillon. Great relaxing place and we like sitting outside on the balcony.
    ~Amy~® - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast