Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: senor frogs

senor frogs

anyone know the location of senor frogs, I've heard it's a fun place. they have a water slide???????

Aruba since 1979
    senor frogs is in the former location of carlos and charlies
    it is on the street that is perpendicular to the bus depot
    and is the street that backs up directly to the cruise ship main slip

very easy to find
    downtown on the waterfront

they do have a waterslide? into what, the ocean across the street?
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by csdw View Post
    anyone know the location of senor frogs, I've heard it's a fun place. they have a water slide???????

Hi,
    I'll disagree with Andrea for once...
    Senor frogs is not in the former Carlos and Charlies building. Senor frogs is more south on the same street, and it does have a water slide (a big one!). It starts from the third floor once you're inside and it goes throughout the building and ends in one of the balconies. Come with your bathing suit because it's fun! (note: the slide is not open every day/night)

Aruba since 1979
    thank you for the correction
    when we were in aruba last at christmas, the sign on the carlos and charlies said soething to the effect "senor frogs coming soon" i thought it was in the same building.

thanks for the correction.

and the slide?????????????/ it empties out onto a balcony tell us more?

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by ArubaSalsa View Post
    Hi,
    I'll disagree with Andrea for once...
    Senor frogs is not in the former Carlos and Charlies building. Senor frogs is more south on the same street, and it does have a water slide (a big one!). It starts from the third floor once you're inside and it goes throughout the building and ends in one of the balconies. Come with your bathing suit because it's fun! (note: the slide is not open every day/night)

Senor Frog's was so fun!! I don't exactly remember where it is as we just told our cab driver to take us someplace fun, ha! The water slide is upstairs and goes through the bar and out to a back patio into like a landing pool. I wished I had brought my suit when I saw it, it looked fun! This one woman went in all her clothes and was having a blast. Enjoy!
    Can't wait for fun in the sun!

I am told that Senior Frogs is the same owners as Carlos and Charles. It is located next door to the old Carlos location.

Every time I think of Senor Frogs it reminds me of when the cast members of Real World Los Angeles went to Mexico and made absolute idiots of themselves at the SFs there.

Turn down the street where there is a lowrise building that says, 'Marina Mall'.
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    NancyG
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Senior frogs place was a hoot! Kids loved it, 3-16yrs old wore their suits over, we brought towels, had a drink( wicked strong!) and left by 9ish. They did the water slide, and boy was that cool, for them, not me! I guess the time you go for a visit, it what is appropirate for your kids, if ya know what I mean. The later you go, the more your kids are exposed to. Dancing on the stage, loud, great place for a younger crowd then myself. The staff is the old carlos and charlie group. Recognized all of them. Still up to their antics of grabbing girls butts, and rubbing their backs. Cute, but certainly not a place I want my 2 teen daughters to visit by themselves.

From the sounds of it, they are open all day ??? I was at the old one behind the shops at the square and did not know they re-opened.....will have to visit them in November....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast