Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Senor Frogs

Senor Frogs

Would like to take the kids to senor frogs for dinner one night - a previous post suggested that the water slide is not open every night - does anyone know when the slide is open, and what is the best time to be there with young children? I know it is not a place for kids past a certain hour.
    katherine

Trip #14 in

Quote Originally Posted by katherine View Post
    Would like to take the kids to senor frogs for dinner one night - a previous post suggested that the water slide is not open every night - does anyone know when the slide is open, and what is the best time to be there with young children? I know it is not a place for kids past a certain hour.
    Been twice with the kids this week. Osnce at 8, the other time at 8:45. Kinda quiet and the waiters were all over us to order drinks b4 they turned the slide on. Kids had a blast. I will suggest that you bring in towels. They put the kids on the screen that is on the stage. Have fun. CINDYO
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Been twice with the kids this week. Osnce at 8, the other time at 8:45. Kinda quiet and the waiters were all over us to order drinks b4 they turned the slide on. Kids had a blast. I will suggest that you bring in towels. They put the kids on the screen that is on the stage. Have fun. CINDYO
    We wanted to make it there this year but after drinks in the heat all day, a fresh shower, and a delicious meal, afterwards we are usually beat! Although our last night we went to Blue for a few martinis.

My fiance and I stopped in to Senor Frogs this past Thursday night. We noticed the water slide and it was not running. We just talked to one of the folks working there and they kindly turned it on for us to use. Just let somebody know you would like to use it and they will turn it on for you. It was fun to do, but don't expect to go fast at all. You literally come to a stop part way down and have to push yourself to a certain point before you get going again.