Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Senor Frogs Shuts Down

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    i'm sorry but what the police, immigration did was priceless. I think it was great. And sets an example and warning to others who think they can pull a fast one. Kudos

Arashi Beach, Baby Beach, San Nicholas, Oranjestad, Noord.. Basically the whole dang island!
    This is SO refreshing for us, those that do business CORRECTLY and LEGALLY on the island!!! Go Starr!!!
    Ed and Liz Ginocchio
    Cas di Soņo Aruba - Your Aruba Dream Home
    Vacation Rental

Aruba since 1979
    don't be sorry
    it is a great thing what police and other auhorities did!!
    Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    i'm sorry but what the police, immigration did was priceless. I think it was great. And sets an example and warning to others who think they can pull a fast one. Kudos

Aruba since 1979
    was this "senor frogs" owned by the same person/people that owned "carlos and charlies?"

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    was this "senor frogs" owned by the same person/people that owned "carlos and charlies?"
    Seņor Frog's is owned by Grupo Anderson's, founded in 1963, who claims their more than 50 restaurants makes it Mexico's largest restaurateur. In addition to Seņor Frog's, Grupo Anderson's has the Carlos'n Charlie's chain.

Just don't understand why people do what they do... don't they know about krama??? It will catch up to ya someday.

Aruba since 1979
    thanks liz!

we had never been in the senor frogs in aruba.
    on cruises, we do stop at the one in freeport or nassau as it is the only thing we do when we get off the ship in those ports.
    we run in, use their free wifi, grab a drink and buy the grandsons crappy tee shirts. every toddler needs a senor frogs tee shirt right ?

we were in the carlos and charlies once in aruba...might have been around 1998.
    i won a beer drinking contest (from a baby bottle) and dear husband drank something interesting while the waitress blew a whistle and fondled his chest.
    it started as a joke as we were there with our then 12 year old and our goal that day was to embarrass him.
    we succeeded and he had to go to therapy for years

Quote Originally Posted by Liz - Aruba Lover View Post
    Seņor Frog's is owned by Grupo Anderson's, founded in 1963, who claims their more than 50 restaurants makes it Mexico's largest restaurateur. In addition to Seņor Frog's, Grupo Anderson's has the Carlos'n Charlie's chain.

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    The sad part of this story is that Senor Frogs should be doing great. It has a great location and different enough business model to attract enough customers to do a great amount of business. Managed properly, it should flourish. I have seen this happen with many restaurants here as well. Packed every night but managed poorly and soon close. Senor Frogs was downtown the first time we went to Aruba and we had a meal there. It was not gourmet food but it was good and the noisy atmosphere appealed to many people.

Glad to see he was stopped. What a crazy scene that must have been!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Great story turning the plane around. The bandido almost flew off to the sunset.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast