Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks so much Andrea , because I have been eyeing the menus online and their seafood dishes look soooo yummy, especially madame janettes (sp?) and cooks!! Can't wait to try these reaturaunts , we didn't have a great food experience laste time

Aruba since 1979
    the cooks food and madame janette food are TOPS.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    YES!
    we love the native wahoo and grouper.
    mild and wonderful.
    Just the mention of Wahoo and I start drooling! It's my favorite fish in the whole wide world and if it's 'catch of the day' at any Aruba restaurant, I don't even need to look at the menu.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Divi links, pool, beach, lighthouse, Arikok National Park, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Just the mention of Wahoo and I start drooling! It's my favorite fish in the whole wide world and if it's 'catch of the day' at any Aruba restaurant, I don't even need to look at the menu.

Same here. We try to go to Driftwood on the days when Wahoo is the catch of the day. I then get it "Aruban style" and I'm in my glory.
    I remember being so bummed one year because we went to Aruba TWICE that year (and I was pregnant both times). Doctor said I couldn't have the Wahoo because it was too high in mercury. I more than made up for it the next year

with all that has been said...sunset grille has been really bad the last few times we were there...3 times in the last year. we wont be returning and although, thankfully, we have not gotten sick, we have returned some of our dishes for their "fishy" taste....

fishy" taste.......Old fish.......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12