Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Smokey Joe's??

Smokey Joe's??

Is Smokey Joe's close to the Divi?

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".
    Not exactly. Smokey Joes is pretty much across the street from the Holiday Inn and Playalinda resorts.

Thats not to say it's far away though, but it will be a long walk or a short car ride.

Thanks.. A short car ride will do.. My husband loves BBQ..

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    We take a cab, the last time we were there (2years ago) I think it was b/n $9-13 from the Divi. If you go b/n 5-6 it's happy hour...

We'll be there next Saturday night! Their ribs are amazing!

Simply Fish, Azzuro's, Madame Janettes, Holiday Inn Sunspree, Smokey Joes, Texas De Brazil, Moomba Bar, "Elvis" the cab driver, and the entertainer "Giovanni".
    Enjoy it! It is a FANTASTIC place. However, I have had a few people recommend "Michaels" It's a new place, so I'm not sure where it is but they have said that they have the best ribs in Aruba. $20 for all you can eat!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Smokey Joes! If you do go there, do NOT be afraid of their spicy sauce they put on the table. If you enjoy anything with a bit of a kick, you need to try it. It is SOOO nice! That is if you like spicy food!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnnyecks View Post
    Enjoy it! It is a FANTASTIC place. However, I have had a few people recommend "Michaels" It's a new place, so I'm not sure where it is but they have said that they have the best ribs in Aruba. $20 for all you can eat!!!!

Don't get me wrong, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Smokey Joes! If you do go there, do NOT be afraid of their spicy sauce they put on the table. If you enjoy anything with a bit of a kick, you need to try it. It is SOOO nice! That is if you like spicy food!
    I think you mean Matthew's at Casa Del Mar. Wednesday I heard 2 men at La Cabana pool talking about the great ribs they had the night before and that they were better than Smokey Joe's. Since Tuesday is all you can eat night at Matthew's, I assume that is where they had the great ribs. I was at Matthew's Tuesday. I didn't have the ribs but had thier delicious chicken parm.

Love smokey joes, and their Fried oreo dessert.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]