Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smokey Joes vs Iguana Joes

I know they are owned by the same people- but are the menus the same at each place?

Yes, about 90 percent the same.

Thank you- I spent my lunch hour looking at all three menus. They are not the same- some stuff is but eachplace has their own. (interesting)

Aruba since 1979
    paul and i have been to iguana joes a few (maybe 4) times and what we have found is inconsistency.
    we had great chicken cesar salads once, next time they were terrible, following time awesome etc...

the thing i like most of iguana joes is the location and the people watching.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    paul and i have been to iguana joes a few (maybe 4) times and what we have found is inconsistency.
    we had great chicken cesar salads once, next time they were terrible, following time awesome etc...

the thing i like most of iguana joes is the location and the people watching.
    Andrea, I totally agree with the inconsistancies at Iguana Joes. The last time I was there I was so Pi**ed off that I swore I wouldn't go back. Two days later friends went and raved about the service and food. GO Figure ! The only thing that place is good for IMOP is the t shirts. They are great, don't shrink, and are very colorful and fun.

Marandis Bingoes Marriott Surf Club Lazy River
    We love Smokey Joes. In fact it has become a tradition that we go there our first night. Their ribs are great, (since we lost King Ribs) and nothing beats their cheese fries! Better service, better atmosphere and we think better food!
    Eileen[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Banned
    That's our first night also. The only downside to the place is the morons that rev their engines right next to the restaurant. The food is great though. I'll never go to Iguana's downtown again. We ate their 2 weeks ago. My food was delivered cold. 3 minutes later out of the microwave it was just hot, really bad food. Too bad, I used to like going there.

Marandis Bingoes Marriott Surf Club Lazy River
    I agree, but I'll take the noise and the flies anyday over eating out in New Jersey! S.J. really puts me in my Happy Place and starts the week off great!
    Eileen[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Andrea, I totally agree with the inconsistancies at Iguana Joes. The last time I was there I was so Pi**ed off that I swore I wouldn't go back. Two days later friends went and raved about the service and food. GO Figure ! The only thing that place is good for IMOP is the t shirts. They are great, don't shrink, and are very colorful and fun.
    The last two times I was at IJ, the food was bad and I'm not going back. There are too many other good restaurants in Aruba to gamble on getting a good meal.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast