Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Thread: Special Dinner

Special Dinner

We will be arriving in Aruba in a couple of weeks. My son is looking for a nice place to take his wife for a special dinner for their 10th wedding anniversary. Can anyone suggest a restaurant perhaps on the beach to have a romantic evening that has good food?

Aruba since 1979
    Anniversary Dinner
    check out the above thread for some suggestions.

personally i would suggest marina pirata

please read the thread and continue to read this category of culinary.

Radisson Resort, chilling out on the beach for 8 hours per day
    We just returned from the Radisson and had dinner on the beach which is called Dinner by Torchlight. It was just an amazing experience and a very romantic dinner. Right before we had dinner on the beach we renewed our wedding vows on the beach at sunset. You will not regret doing this experience. Food was very good and waiter treats you like a King and Queen. If you go to the Radisson website it will give you the information that you need. If I remember correctly it was around $65 to $69 per person. It was appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. You choice what you want for dinner before you get to Aruba and pay for it also, this way it is all paid for before you get there. We have been to other Aruban restaurants and have spent a lot more for dinner with not so good food. Give it a try, you will not regret it. Have a great trip. If you do decide to have dinner there make sure you arrive at the Radisson early and spent some time walking the property it is just gorgous.

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.radisson.com/rad/images/h...unelaplaya.pdf
    here is the site radisson dinner by torchlight
    the menu looks wonderful.

Quote Originally Posted by bgmouse View Post
    We just returned from the Radisson and had dinner on the beach which is called Dinner by Torchlight. It was just an amazing experience and a very romantic dinner. Right before we had dinner on the beach we renewed our wedding vows on the beach at sunset. You will not regret doing this experience. Food was very good and waiter treats you like a King and Queen. If you go to the Radisson website it will give you the information that you need. If I remember correctly it was around $65 to $69 per person. It was appetizer, salad, main course and dessert. You choice what you want for dinner before you get to Aruba and pay for it also, this way it is all paid for before you get there. We have been to other Aruban restaurants and have spent a lot more for dinner with not so good food. Give it a try, you will not regret it. Have a great trip. If you do decide to have dinner there make sure you arrive at the Radisson early and spent some time walking the property it is just gorgous.

Quote Originally Posted by demiry312 View Post
    We will be arriving in Aruba in a couple of weeks. My son is looking for a nice place to take his wife for a special dinner for their 10th wedding anniversary. Can anyone suggest a restaurant perhaps on the beach to have a romantic evening that has good food?

We love Passions On The Beach for that "toes in the sand, tiki torch" dining experience - along with good food. They even have nice, romantic live music every night as well. Make sure they tell them that they're celebrating their anniversary when they make reservations - and make reservations for sunset. http://www.passions-restaurant-aruba.com/
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

the windward side, Palm Beach, Baby Beach, Renaissance Island

Pincho's

I've visited Aruba almost every year since 2000. The Sunset Grill and the italian restaurant at the lighthouse are nice and the food is good but a little expensive. The restaurant at the Hyatt is very romantic especially with the black swans swimming nearby. But, after all is said and done my favorite is Pincho's. The food is as fresh as you will get and the menu selection really hits the Caribbean experience right on the head. My fiancee and I make it a must visit (sometimes twice) every trip.
    Last edited by tomgaskill; 10-19-2011 at 04:17 PM.

Lots of good suggestions. Thanks everyone! I have passed these on to my son. It's hard to choose, as they all look so nice. I'm sure, wherever they go, they will enjoy. How can you not, when you're in paradise!