Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
    Aruba since 1979

~~Spotlight~~ LaTratoria at the lighthouse

Comments? Have you dined there?
    We have only been there for a drink and sunset.

Boy, it's been about 7 years?

I think it's about time we return?

I'll hold that thought till others post their reviews..

Eagle Beach to relax / Malmok, Boca Catalina & Arashi for snorkeling / Carte Blanche, Senior Frog's, Zeerovers, Sopranos Piano Bar, Kuku Kanuku & The Pata Pata Bar / The weekend flee market.
    We have dined there a few times although not on our recent trips. We liked the foood and the view. I can't remember how the service was but we are never in a hurry when we are in Aruba. I would go back.
    9th trip to Aruba in

In the pool.
    We went three years ago. It was okay: the food wasn't memorable but it was passable... very "old-school Italian". Somewhere my grandmother would have loved to go... waiters in the red jackets and lots of talk of bolognese, bruschetta and tiramisu.

To be honest, we were there around 8:00 pm on a night in February so the view was pretty boring as it was pitch black!

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course
    We have eaten there a few times. The food is good but a little pricey. If you go for the sunset it is worth it. Have your reservation for 6:30 and have a glass of wine and garlic bread while the sun is setting. It is a great view. The place reeks of history being the old lighthousekeepers home.

couldn't agree more with arubabob about the time to arrive and the sunsets. We have eaten there several times with mixed results; some good and some not so good. As many have said with so many restaurants to try why go back to one where you're not always satisfied.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Great place for drinks at sunset

Palm Beach March 2016
    Aruba May & June 2016
    Aruba Dec 2016 NYE