Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Spotlight~~~~ Wacky Wahoo

I was never that into fish but for years I did eat 1 fish meal a week. Since traveling to Aruba the last 2 years eating grouper, tilapia, grilled conch, mahi, mahi all of a sudden I'm so into fish. I just came back from a cruise and I had fish for dinner every night except 1 night that I had steak at a special rest French Bistro.

Well I will try to call tomorrow to see if I can get a reservation Thanks Giving week.

Aruba since 1979
    they are closed on sundays
    call monday
    Quote Originally Posted by ace2063 View Post
    I was never that into fish but for years I did eat 1 fish meal a week. Since traveling to Aruba the last 2 years eating grouper, tilapia, grilled conch, mahi, mahi all of a sudden I'm so into fish. I just came back from a cruise and I had fish for dinner every night except 1 night that I had steak at a special rest French Bistro.

Well I will try to call tomorrow to see if I can get a reservation Thanks Giving week.

Do they have a lounge or bar you can eat at? I love Grouper and I will eat it all week while I am there! I never tried it before Aruba and now I am hooked!

Ace2063, If you will be there by yourself, I would love to join you. Just let me know. Aruba Bob
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

My wife is a big fish eater, I usually run the other way. The meal we had at Wacky Wahoo's turned me into one. I'd go back in a heartbeat!
    TRIP 15 OCTOBER 2018

OUR COUPLE'S RETREAT. THE PEARL CONDO HOTEL AT EAGLE BEACH. CONDO ACCOMMODATES TWO ADULTS. YOU MUST REQUEST UNIT #8. https://photos.app.goo.gl/lRquP1F4VtxyZhR42 RENTING DIRECTLY THROUGH http://www.thepearlaruba.com/.

Sure Kent that would be great! However, I don't have a reservation. For some reason I couldn't make a call to Aruba on my cell or land line? Maybe its not part of my phone plan.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We love the place, fresh fish is so good!!!
    however, we don't like the reservation/ availability mess

Quote Originally Posted by smoki View Post
    Do they have a lounge or bar you can eat at? I love Grouper and I will eat it all week while I am there! I never tried it before Aruba and now I am hooked!
    Get it ~~~~~I'm hooked? I just did! LOL

Ace, I sent you a PM message.
    Snorkel Mangel Halto, day or night with a waterscooter. Check out our website. E-mail Stuart at arubabob@live.com or call Stuart local: 745-7459 Or visit: www.arubabobsnorkeling.com 50th trip Dec 11, 2017

Thanks Kent I just replied.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12