Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

suggestions for family of four

does anyine have dining suggestions for two adults and two teenagers for dinner, my wife and i have visited most of the nicer dining establishments on the island looking for more casual places..thanks

Iguana Joes
    Amazonia
    Salt n Pepper

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    There are a few ones around that I will mention...The Paddock, great 13.00 all ya can eat ribs on Weds. The two teens might like Passions, its on the beach at Amsterdam. Also, BIngo's, Petit cafe, Casa Tua with great pizza's. My two teens would have eatten every nite at Casa tua if i had let them. There is a new TGIF at the new mall, Hooters for great wings, Que pasa...Lots of places...
    You should do a snorkel sail, rent a jeep and hit the road....

Aruba since 1979
    For excellent interesting local atmosphere and delicious food try:
    Pam Pam very reasonable prices!
    Pam Pam is located iin the Tanki Flip section. About 1.5 miles from Madam Janette

For good food and very interesting setting try
    NosConucu. Very inexpensive.
    NosConucu is located a bit more inland, about a 5 minute drive fron the rotary @ the new water park.

Tulip is very good, located at MVC Eagle beach next door to laQuinta. Good pricing. I love their chicken sate'.

LaCascada is located in Noord. About 3/4 mile past Caribbean Palm Village and their steaks and tapas are very good. Good pricing.
    -------------------------------------------------------------

We have been to all 4 numerous times .

We like Nos Conucu as it is in a neighborhood and there are barnyard animals wandering about right outside the open air pavillion restaurant.
    Last time we were there, a large peacock stood beside us as we were eating., There were kids riding the donkeys around the area and it was fun and entertaining.
    There was also a pet monkey (sprider monkey) on a leash sitting in a tree.
    So much entertainment from the animals that the food becomes 2nd priority.
    Andrea

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    There are a few ones around that I will mention...The Paddock, great 13.00 all ya can eat ribs on Weds. The two teens might like Passions, its on the beach at Amsterdam. Also, BIngo's, Petit cafe, Casa Tua with great pizza's. My two teens would have eatten every nite at Casa tua if i had let them. There is a new TGIF at the new mall, Hooters for great wings, Que pasa...Lots of places...
    You should do a snorkel sail, rent a jeep and hit the road....

I second the vote for Salt & Pepper. Also Tomato Charlie's Pizza.