Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By ~Amy~

Thread: suggestions/ideas

Smile suggestions/ideas

I have always wanted to do a "dine around" but even after 25 years visiting Aruba, we have never done it!!!
    By this I mean to go to 4 places in one night starting with
    cocktails somewhere on the beach, appetizers somewhere else, dinner in another place and then dessert at the last!!! Nothing fancy or too filling.

My ideas
    Moomba- Happy Hour
    Tomatoe Charlie's-appetizers-- (Bruchetta and Spinach & Artichoke dip-YUMMY)
    Fishes & More, Sasa Tua, Iguana Cantina??????--Dinner
    Smokey Joe's- Dessert--(Fried Oreos)

Anyone done this? Any suggestions or ideas?
    thanks

Aruba since 1979
    Do it.

We've done it a few times. For drinks we like to go to the restaurant at the lighthouse, Passions Beach Bar, or Nos Clubhuis to watch the sunset. Appetizers we've gone to Bingo, Ike's Bistro, or Elements. Dinner has been at Matthew's, Mango's, Tulip or Barneys. And we almost always end up at Screaming Eagle for dessert because they have the best desserts on the island (we like them anyway.) So many places to pick from though....just look at menus online and see what interests you. We can never do a very large main course (sometimes I'll just get another appetizer or a salad) though when we do this since we need to save room for dessert.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Amy, You can tell which one of us in from the high rises area and who,is from the low rise area��
    Made our first ever reservation for Passions and plan on trying Barney's this trip. Have been to a few other you mentioned.
    Will check out dessert menu at Screaming Eagle!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyaruba12 View Post
    Amy, You can tell which one of us in from the high rises area and who,is from the low rise area��
    Made our first ever reservation for Passions and plan on trying Barney's this trip. Have been to a few other you mentioned.
    Will check out dessert menu at Screaming Eagle!
    That is funny now that I look at our lists. LOL! I'm not much of a dessert person but now I'm getting hungry for Screaming Eagle's desserts (love all of them!)
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 --
    36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018