Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide

Sunset Grill / Lg's

My Husband And I Want To Definately Enjoy A Nice Steak Dinner, Nice Atmosphere, Between These , Is There A Big Difference Between The Two,( Do They Both Have Dining Outside Options ) What Do You Think ? With So Many Different Dining To Choose From, At This Point Want To Choose 1 Steak Option , Love Shrimp Scampi And Italian, So Want To Try And Dine Differently.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Sunset Grill at Radisson has outside dining. L.G. Smith's does not.

I'll Assume You Feel Both Are Equally As Good

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I have dined at both. Personally, I like Sunset Grill better.

Here is my take on the two and I am definitely a fan of both restaurants!
    Steak - Slight plus to Sunset Grille, I would bet they both have the same supplier, more consistent kitchen over our 5 visits.
    Atmosphere - plus to the view at LG Smith's, Sunset Grille has the traditional steak house feel inside, I have not eaten outside.
    Service - Slight plus to Sunset. They tend to be more on top of you at every point during the meal.
    Menu variety - Sunset Grille, my wife is not as big of steak fan as I, but she has had the Rib eye on a couple of visits.
    Desert - Definitely L.G. Smith's
    Price - Definitely L.G. Smith
    Have Fun, Pete

Menu

Menu magazine has a page for the Sunset Grill and offers a dinner for $30 pp with a choice of appetizer, entree and desert. The website doesn't show the deal. Seems like a bargain. Anyone ever go with this option?

Quote Originally Posted by Junewedding View Post
    Menu magazine has a page for the Sunset Grill and offers a dinner for $30 pp with a choice of appetizer, entree and desert. The website doesn't show the deal. Seems like a bargain. Anyone ever go with this option?

this sounds like its for the sunset beach bistro which is at the divi pheonix- I took a reservation there for our dining at sunset come sept. these are not the same places. Sunset Grill at radisson is many $$$.

I also prepaid our dinner st LG Smiths by buying the dinner for 2 vouchers off the Marriot web site.

correct

Quote Originally Posted by serene56 View Post
    this sounds like its for the sunset beach bistro which is at the divi pheonix- I took a reservation there for our dining at sunset come sept. these are not the same places. Sunset Grill at radisson is many $$$.

I also prepaid our dinner st LG Smiths by buying the dinner for 2 vouchers off the Marriot web site.
    I checked the magazine and you are correct.