Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sunset grille

sunset grille

Has anyone been here lately???? How are the prices none listed on website which leads me to believe on high side....is it worth it ..
    What about sunset grille....which is a fixed 35.00....also how about Amazonia and do you know what there per person rate is.
    Thanks..

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Sunset grille, though not often talked about on this site, is one of the finest restaurants on the island. High side, yes, fine dinning and great meal, location, ya can't beat it.
    Its a once in a while stop for us. Last time went 2 yrs ago, loved it. Will go again in April when we take my parents. I don't know anything about the fixed price meal there or at Amazonia.

Thanks cindy I knew I could count on you....so you think its worth a try...but what do I give up.....not MJ's, maybe marandi's or wacky wahoo.....oh boy another tough decision.

[/url]

I don't have the time to search at this moment, but read through the Aruba Story category and someone just had dinner there and loved it. We have never had a bad meal there.

Renaissance Island is wonderful - relaxing and breathtaking, and I like sitting and watching the planes come in and out
    If it was the Sunset Beach Bistro, we went last week and had a great time. Food was also very good. Angel was our server, and he was very nice as well

Quote Originally Posted by leavemealone417 View Post
    If it was the Sunset Beach Bistro, we went last week and had a great time.
    Two different restaurants - Sunset Grille is located at the Radisson and the Sunset Beach Bistro is located at the Divi Phoenix.

We used to love Sunset Grille but haven't been there in a couple of years now since our favorite chef left.
    ~Amy~ - 35th trip to Aruba: New Years Eve 2017/2018 -- Zihuatanejo, MX: March 2018 -- Ireland: June/July 2018 -- 36th trip to Aruba: Sept. 2018

Quote Originally Posted by sunworshipperII View Post
    Thanks cindy I knew I could count on you....so you think its worth a try...but what do I give up.....not MJ's, maybe marandi's or wacky wahoo.....oh boy another tough decision.
    Hmmm...stay another nite..lol..
    well this is what I would do...pass on Mirandi's. Sunset is known for its steaks. Hopefully others will give you their 2 cents...just my opinion...cindy xo

Really sunset instead of marandi......I trust your valued opinion.....wish I had planned on another night we usually stay 10 days.....but going with friends so when I made airline ressie didn't even think about it until now of course...ohwell hopefully next year

[/url]

We went to Sunset Grille this past year after the new chef was there - we will not go back!

Quote Originally Posted by Linda VH View Post
    We went to Sunset Grille this past year after the new chef was there - we will not go back!
    Hmmm..what was the problem, surprized frankly...then again, we all have our favorites...sorry to hear you had a problem.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast