Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sunset Grille Menu with Prices???

Anyone having an up to date copy of their menu? Trying to decide if we can "still" afford it for our anniversary.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    hey Lisa, i have a MENU book that we brought home. I can email you that info, or even send the book to you. Sent Charlie a postcard, it will be interesting to see how long it takes! cindy

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    hey Lisa, i have a MENU book that we brought home. I can email you that info, or even send the book to you. Sent Charlie a postcard, it will be interesting to see how long it takes! cindy
    Welcome Home Rob O. & Cindy O.

Thank you , you can just scan the menu and email. I will let you know about the postcard. Living in the middle of nowhere, our snail mail is notoriously slow anyway. Whenever that post card arrives, we will never know who truly to blame.

sunset grille menu

Arubalisa and CindyO I enjoy reading your posts. I am interested in having my anniversary dinner at the Sunset Grille but can not find a menu. Can you help? My daughter is getting married at the Westin on May 26th and all of your information has been very helpful. I was able to make choices of restaurants to go with large groups and also have Bully picking alot of us up. There are 60 traveling and we are very excited! thanks for all the good info

Guys, Our scanner broke...I thought by now we would have a new one. I can mail a copy of the page to you if you would like. PM me with your address pattiM and I will mail it to you. I have that menu book. cindyo

Have been trying to find that also, tried to email them, if I get something will forward to you also

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Guys, Our scanner broke...I thought by now we would have a new one. I can mail a copy of the page to you if you would like. PM me with your address pattiM and I will mail it to you. I have that menu book. cindyo
    Cindy IF, and only if you want, snail mail it to me and I will scan and post for everyone to see.

The menu CAN be viewed at http://www.sunsetgrillearuba.com/menu.html HOWEVER, there are no prices.

We are just curious whether it will eat up our entire "dining out" budget since dd no longer "shares" entrees.

Our last dinner there was in September 2006 so I am sure prices have gone up. For the three of us, with dd and dh sharing an entree, had:

Sunset Grille $140
    Vegetable Stack
    Lobster Bisque with Puff Pastry
    Caesar Salad
    Filet Mignon
    Mixed Grill- 2 double lamp chops, filet mignon, veal sirloin covered with lobster & asparagus bits

i am sending the copies out tomorrow,they have $$$$. We had dinner there one nite, the bill was $1200.00, but WORTH every penny...YUM ! cindyo

Well guys, I screwed up. ROb pulled the menu book out and guess what...no prices. Do you still want it??? I will send out if you all want...So sorry. I remember sitting in the lobby at the Ren. and looking at the prices, and I could guess, it wasn't cheap, but so so so good...cindyo

Me again...rob emailed me the Sunset Grille menu. I don't know how to post the attachment to this site. I will email it to Lisa and hopefully she can post it. Guess what, its the grille( Radisson) , not the bistro( Divi Phoenix) like Rob had thought.
    EYYey( sp?)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast