Aruba Beach
Aruba Nights Island Guide
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Sweet Peppers New Website

In the pool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Traceyd14 View Post
    So nice to see my personal restaurant reviewer to the rescue. Thanks Act, you never let me down. I pray you will always visit every restaurant I have questions about
    At yer service.

We went last December. We didn't have any specials but another diner was having the ribs and enjoyed them. Our meals were good and we would go again.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I gave my sister in April one of banked weeks that I traded to CPV. I was hoping she would dine at least once at Sweet Peppers to let me know how it was. But she never did get to eat there. I would assume that Sweets Peppers has pretty much the same menu as Ricardo's as they both owners of both restaurants. Anky from Sweet Peppers is the sister of Ricardo. I usually see Anky when I have breakfast at Ricardo's as she works there most mornings. Ricardo's works Ricardo's in the evening.

everywhere and anywhere
    able to get onto website, menu looks good, prices equal to most of the others, will put it on list for november !!!
    with any luck i will get to meet the prince and maybe get a pix and autograph......

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12